Greetings everyone!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

request for permission

<t>dear sir/madam,<br/>

Am karrarevanth325 a die hard fan to this pokemon revolution online game.i decided to bring to your kind notice that i was been banned due to automatic bot. i am not much familiar with this bot but i used it and i am keenly not aware of what happens by using this bot., <br/>

but sir/madam<br/>

I myself requesting all the staff members and higher authorities that please consider my ban appeal and grant me your kind permission., In your reputed game <br/>

<br/>

And I therefore pledge u " I WILL NOT ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT ANY BOTS IN THIS REPUTED GAME IN FUTURE"., <br/>

<br/>

Regards<br/>

<br/>

USERNAME: karrarevanth325</t>

request for permission

<t>dear sir/madam,<br/>

Am karrarevanth325 a die hard fan to this pokemon revolution online game.i decided to bring to your kind notice that i was been banned due to automatic bot. i am not much familiar with this bot but i used it and i am keenly not aware of what happens by using this bot., <br/>

but sir/madam<br/>

I myself requesting all the staff members and higher authorities that please consider my ban appeal and grant me your kind permission., In your reputed game <br/>

<br/>

And I therefore pledge u " I WILL NOT ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT ANY BOTS IN THIS REPUTED GAME IN FUTURE"., <br/>

<br/>

Regards<br/>

<br/>

USERNAME: karrarevanth325</t>

Welcome aboard :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Where am i

4ea.jpg

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY