OMG IV RESET?

Patisaur

Hello [mention]Patisaur[/mention],

it's disable duo to the community outraging about it a few weeks ago, you can check the forums for that :p

It is in-game but simply not enabled.

[mention]Reirrac[/mention], it's up to the community to decide that but as shown previously a lot are against the idea; so yeah you might be right that it will never be enabled. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Jorogumo[/mention], would be a great idea and I suggested that a "pool"/"vote" already a few times, no discussion just straight votes

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

" to be used ONLY for the obtainable legendaries" ---The only condition i could agree of to enable this feature. If not, hasta la vista PRO.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

" to be used ONLY for the obtainable legendaries" ---The only condition i could agree of to enable this feature. If not, hasta la vista PRO.

I understand why this would be the thought for many people, but you do realize it would cost literally hundreds of dollars for pokemon to be "perfect"? If the 1 percenters who have that much disposable income on a poke to raise their IVs from 27 to 30 (which is literally a negligible increase 90% of the time) and it means that we get more content and ideas in the game, I say let people have them.

Either only usable on legendaries.

Or full use but the only way you could obtain the IV reset was from a rare boss reward and not in coinshop. It gives the already implemented feature use whilst not making it ridiculous by having it be over obtainable.

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

Either only usable on legendaries.

Or full use but the only way you could obtain the IV reset was from a rare boss reward and not in coinshop. It gives the already implemented feature use whilst not making it ridiculous by having it be over obtainable.

Ahh yea being obtainable only via rng through boss reward is probably my borderline of approval.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Putting these ivs backing coins, will leaves the game very commercial. By the fact ti of buying the coins with Real money. Who would want it and money from the game being that you could let your epic pokemon just spend money. So to sell the perfect pokemon would be for money. It would be better to put a Battle to win vitamins to upar evs and take that throw of the ivs.