DOTA2 or LOL?

Carlito2

1 member has voted

1. 1.

[highlight=yellow]DOTA is original :)[/highlight]

LOL DotA2 is original?

The DotA2 owners SAY they're the original DotA creators, just as the LoL creators do.

But, the fact that LoL came about 2~3 years before DotA2 means that the originality of a sole-engine moba game was originally Riot Games' idea.

The only 'more similar' thing that DotA2 has to do with DotA (over LoL, and expect the name) is the imbalance, that whoever reaches lv6 first wins.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL DotA2 is original?

The DotA2 owners SAY they're the original DotA creators, just as the LoL creators do.

But, the fact that LoL came about 2~3 years before DotA2 means that the originality of a sole-engine moba game was originally Riot Games' idea.

The only 'more similar' thing that DotA2 has to do with DotA (over LoL, and expect the name) is the imbalance, that whoever reaches lv6 first wins.

nuff said!

I go with League of Legends, even that for the most part the League community is toxic and childish as fck, the game is still great, very enjoyable and competitive for both casual and hardcore type of players. I've been on that game since I got closed beta access back in April 2009 and still loving the game 6 years later and what involves it (mostly eSports).

Have to mention that I started playing the MOBA genre thanks to DOTA, and I had a great time with it.

I've played A LOT of DOTA, DOTA2, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, Heroes of Newerth and other games that didn't get through the beta test such as Dawngate. Still, going with League.

LOL DotA2 is original?

ahahaha lol u made me laugh so hard. who ever reaches lvl 6 first wins? xD

priceless :*) to start off, its a team game, how does one hero reaching lvl 6 "win"? contrary to what u might believe dota 2 is pretty balanced, heroes that do have a distinct advantage earlier on in the game (that is, heroes that do reach lvl 6 and pose an immediate threat as a result), aren't so threat full later on in the game. I played both LoL and dota 2 and my personal preference in dota 2 (more challenging). To each he's own though.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png