question and suggestion

Ghobi13

hi everyone!!! the game is very good,congrats to all!!

i want to ask you when the game will be released exactly and when it does our data will be lost so to start the game from the beginning?

as for my suggestion is to improve the graphics in pokemon's moves (for example water gun is awesome) and if you like and the pokemon too..generally the theme of battling..

Guest notblackjack
alright excellent guys!! as for the question i made?

When the data will be reset is unknown and will not be released (maybe until like a week or a couple days before the reset). The problem is that when the reset will happen has a lot of factors that needs to be taken in account. First, all/most bugs need to be fixed. Second, I believe they want to add a second region before the reset, which will need to be playtested before release as well.

TL;DR. We don't know. Enjoy the game as it is now, you will find out soon enough.

~notblackjack

alright excellent guys!! as for the question i made?

We don't know. Enjoy the game or go play something else, you will find out soon enough.

~notblackjack

No no black jack, you shouldn't act like that, it gives a wrong impression about our PRO community and sounds a little rude. Please be polite next time. :Innocent:

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>