Guild Officer Bug

Umbreonngirl

I had this problem in my old guild, I report'd it and the admins never help'd me and let my guild die on purpose.

I dont know if its because they are lazy or because they dont know how to do fix it.

I wish you good luck because unless if they decide to help you , you cant fix it yourself.

So I wish you to have more luck than me and I hope that they're gonna care about your problem unlike when I report'd it for my old guild.

PCznf1X.png?1

[mention]Umbreonngirl[/mention], try switching around leadership and try to demote the lead account to offiicer->member->ini and then promote it back to member>officer>leadership

[mention]JeReMCo[/mention], I would choose my words wisely here, you basically have no clue about the issue itself and make unnecessary claims with no proofs whatsoever.

They would never let a guild die on purpose, they are CLEARLY not lazy and the issue can only be resolved by Shane afaik.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Umbreonngirl[/mention], I asked Red earlier to remind Shane of the bug since he is the only one who can fix it, maybe we get a fix in the future but rn; not much you can do honestly

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I had this problem in my old guild, I report'd it and the admins never help'd me and let my guild die on purpose.

I dont know if its because they are lazy or because they dont know how to do fix it.

I wish you good luck because unless if they decide to help you , you cant fix it yourself.

So I wish you to have more luck than me and I hope that they're gonna care about your problem unlike when I report'd it for my old guild.

Chill out with being so passive aggressive. That wasnt really helpful at all and was also putting a lot of dirt on the staff members that work hard to give you the privilege of playing this game.

Hello ^^

Im experiencing a bug with my guild officers. They are not able to invite anyone to the guild,

so I would be thankful if someone would tell me is there a way to fix it.

As far as the issue at hand. If messing around with leadership status on certain players wont work you'll just have to be patient until a staff member can handle the issue at hand. I haven't seen any fix for this. I wish I could help but I honestly have no knowledge of this bug.

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

[mention]ComradeSteaky[/mention] I'm just sharing my experience and wishing him to not experience the same, also by reading that message the admin will remember of their mistake and if that can increase the chance for this user to have his case take into consideration so its worth it (unlike with my old guild ).

It s totally constructive even tho you dont like the way, I personally didnt appreciated when they didnt reacted the day I report'd it/bumped it few time after that, and that lead in the guild bein killed by itself then , so with what I experienced , My way to bring my help to that user fit with what I experienced. That being said, Thanks to not go into an off-topic or into an useless argumentary if you cant understand the positive and help my statement can provide, even tho if there's a little tackle with it, its more than deserved afterall , and you're not able to judge it as you dont know what happened . You shouldnt judge what I say/the way I say it, if you dont have the knowledge of the elements to then have an objective statement behind .

PCznf1X.png?1