Request to set Yellow has default server

Vithu

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have noticed that the population of the yellow server has been declining .Our server is probably going to die soon and I don't want this to happen. Therefore can you please set yellow has the default server, so that we can have more players?

Thanking you

Vithu

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello [mention]Vithu[/mention],

keep in mind Red needs also fresh air in the economy and their playerbase, they weren't default for such a long time. /sarcasm over

Just a single user made 3 threads about the same subject, the same subject I am talking about for like half a year as well.

BZ6BduR.png

We were sorta promised that we will get the default server status a long time ago but it never happened.

Just to put this in context:

2+ months ago

The PRO Red Server is online!

Users Online: 527/1825

The PRO Blue Server is online!

Users Online: 776/1825

The PRO Yellow Server is online!

Users Online: 376/1825

1+ month ago

Users Online: 530/1825 +202 above yellow

The PRO Blue Server is online!

Users Online: 809/1825 +481above yellow

Users Online: 328/1825

1+ month ago

Users Online: 328/1825

he PRO Blue Server is online!

Users Online: 471/1825

Users Online: 180/1825

Today

Users Online: 686/1825

Users Online: 963/1825

Users Online: 425/1825

The default server should be the server with the lowest playerbase and this is by far yellow for several months now and setting Red as default in this Client update was a complete joke itself, it shouldn't be Red instead it should be yellow.

Staffs didn't give me or anyone a valid argument other than Shamac saying that Red economy needs fresh air as well, while it doesn't even make sense when yellow has the worst economy and worst playerbase but putting this aside.

In the next client update there won't be any default server, all 3 servers will be visible at the same time but will this fix the issue we have on yellow? I highly doubt it.

This should have happened months ago and now it's completely ignored and now we get nonsense answers.

The Default server status is for the lowest playerbase server and not for who didn't have it in some time. Nobody complained when Blue was the lowest playerbase server that they have the default server status, see where we are now. Blue is the playerbase strongest server so don't tell me that there isn't much importance on the default server.

I highly support the suggesiton and doing it for months after months now.

PRO does have three! servers and not just one.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yellow is dying and people feel like the mods abandoned them. Most of the top players moved to blue bc its the most active server atm. Yellow used to be a "lit" server but its not anymore, chats are dead most of the time and if you compare the two servers you will see a great difference. You guys should try and make a rotation, or if you even have one its messed up asf. Sooner or later Yellow will die for sure if noone takes action, maybe it wont die fully but who would wanna play on a server that has the lowest playerbase or where theres barely anyone playing.

I hope you mods dont lock this and say "locked already been discussed", "moved to proper location" and never replies again, "the next update will help all of the servers and like prehax said, pro has 3 servers and not just 1" exactly then why are you guys focusing on red&blue only when they actually dont need it.

A lot of players are saying in the past that they should get rid of yellow server bc we dont really need it. I can see that happening soon if yellow doesnt get any new players. Thatll be a dream come true for them

[mention]0GhostFaze1[/mention], well not necessarily; the best players quit the game entirely because it's not worth playing with either dumb expensive prices (2mil for MS) or simply no one to play against with a dead playerbase.

The issue with no mods on yellow, well I support that for sure; seeing how many staffs Red has at certain times while yellow basically only has Noisia/Kagawa as active visitors well, it's a shame with that many CC's/Mods's. It's not that they never come on yellow but for sure less than on other servers, just judging from the time I spent on the server on a daily basis and that's not only at specific times. Edit: doesnt count for all but well, it's just my observation of both servers

Sidenote:

Do I feel abandoned on yellow? Yes for sure

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]elyas2016[/mention], not an acceptable solution for the problem at all.