Request to set Yellow has default server

Vithu

Maybe the reason for there to be not as many players on yellow is because the community on there is less welcoming and newer as a majority meaning less help provided to people asking questions and more ragequits :P. Give red server a shot for a while it's only fair.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the reason for there to be not as many players on yellow is because the community on there is less welcoming and newer as a majority meaning less help provided to people asking questions and more ragequits :P. Give red server a shot for a while it's only fair.

Excuse me? Yellow community less welcoming? Have you ever been on yellow at all?

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Before blue was default server, MS/coins was over 1m+ as well. It switched to default. Blue has been bumping ever since. I'm not sure I understand the hostility in all these posts. RIght now red and Blue have decent playerbases and yellow is clearly suffering. Why can it not just switch? Lol

Really? Haha so funny xD

[mention]tukangsundul[/mention], sure and Santa Claus is real, the Easter Bunny brings the eggs and I am actually god himelf :facepalm:

His statement was simply not true and I expected more from him tbh, someone who never played on yellow for sure.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Excuse me? Yellow community less welcoming? Have you ever been on yellow at all?

agree with this. Have you ever been on yellow at all?

JvYSsHq.png?1

sorry but yellow is not like that, the help chat "community" is pretty helpful and everything is still the same before i left and it is still very welcoming. I left for 5 months and i came to check on how my friends are doing and i noticed that some of them stopped playing bc they noticed that the community is dying. What were trying to say is that if nothing is done yellow will die for sure and it will lose all of its playerbase so why not act now before its too late? and please before you say anything you should actually do some research :/ or maybe play on yellow server for a bit so youll understand where were coming from and youll actually know what kind of server yellow really is. In fact a lot of people here are saying "blah blah its our turn now let it be that way for a while" yeaah right? lets ignore yellow cause it sucks anyway and our server is doing great so who cares ay? plus theyve been default for a long time and blue died as well and the staffs will come and revive anyway so why are you guys complaining wait for your turn! or stop overexaggerating it wont die! or switch servers and youll be fine! :) rite? dafuq? none of those will solve the problems that we have now! maybe your community is doing well but what about US? like seriously mods and other players open your eyes for once.

sorry but yellow is not like that, the help chat "community" is pretty helpful and everything is still the same before i left and it is still very welcoming. I left for 5 months and i came to check on how my friends are doing and i noticed that some of them stopped playing bc they noticed that the community is dying. What were trying to say is that if nothing is done yellow will die for sure and it will lose all of its playerbase so why not act now before its too late? and please before you say anything you should actually do some research :/ or maybe play on yellow server for a bit so youll understand where were coming from and youll actually know what kind of server yellow really is. In fact a lot of people here are saying "blah blah its our turn now let it be that way for a while" yeaah right? lets ignore yellow cause it sucks anyway and our server is doing great so who cares ay? plus theyve been default for a long time and blue died as well and the staffs will come and revive anyway so why are you guys complaining wait for your turn! or stop overexaggerating it wont die! or switch servers and youll be fine! :) rite? dafuq? none of those will solve the problems that we have now! maybe your community is doing well but what about US? like seriously mods and other players open your eyes for once.

oh well, rip I guess :/

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png