► How to get Genesect and Phione ◄

Prehax

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What happens if I kill or disconnect during the fight with Genesect?
    • The Nikola Boss NPC is updated; so you can earn another chance at a Genescet.

So, i defeated nikola, now i have to get other 150+ iv pokemon to fight against genesect again? :Ambivalent:

my pokeballs over when i found my first genesect

[mention]MestrePokemon[/mention], yes that's how it works. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

[mention]Dysproz[/mention], the dialogue after you won will tell you that :) and if it spawns, Phione will run around the table in the same room

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Sudarant[/mention] yes you can get a sync if you want to :P

Hey great guide! One addition in helping to easily win the boss: a lightningrod seaking with the following moveset:

- Agility

- Scald/Surf

- Ice beam

- Signal beam

Groudon has thunderpunch so thats the first time to switch in, spam agility until spatk is max and kill it with ice beam. After that you can almost sweep the boss with seaking alone, since kyogre will use thunder.

sD3426Z.png jUTSBXA.png UnHnESq.png

ARBBI9N.png C4vdtvk.png

• 1 month later...

reinstated given my goal was reached :)