Chrazeborn PVP event called off!

Chaosshop

Hello, fellow PRO enthusiasts. As many of you probably already know, I currently host a hunt event with Chronos and Blaze. This event is going really well, which makes me really happy. There are many team chats in discord and it's a nice atmosphere. There are many other topics besides PRO and I like the way it's going. Good job everyone.

Cause of that, I am really sad to announce, that I am going to cancel the pvp event, that was also planned next month. I am going to replace it with a single pvp tournament, which I will announce soon. There will be some changes in that event. I am able to work with Chronos and Blaze and it's going really well, but I am not able to work with Fadoka. It makes me sad to say this, but it's impossible for me to host an event with you. You pmed me more than once and told me, that you like our guild, that you want us to work together and that you are sad to see, how everything turned out, but literally every time after you said that, you went to another discord and trash talked our guild. I tried to fix things, but I reached my limit. There won't be any new tries, as long as you are the contact person for Blaze. I don't know, if you care about it, but if you do, please give someone else the permission to handle those things and contact me. If you wish, I can also do the same, I don't mind.

But besides this, I am really happy how the hunt event turned out so far, you guys are awesome. I hope this statement won't affect it. ^_^

The new pvp event will be open for Chronos and Reborn members.

EQfLHTW.png

Check out these nice topics: Rent a bot | Chaos guild | Chaos shop

Discord tags: Walrosskastanie#5832 | Cames#0734 | BuyShinyNair#7175 | imhanjoo#4712

I'm going to be honest here, this thread wasn't necessary.

If you have differences to settle, do it in private, not smatter it all over the forums. Furthermore, I can be pretty certain to a degree that every high ranking guild trash talks one another. That's just part of the charm of being in a guild.

So, I would appreciate if the singling out of a guild member was removed from the statement else I will be forced to delete the whole thread.

Thank you.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I'm going to be honest here, this thread wasn't necessary.

If you have differences to settle, do it in private, not smatter it all over the forums. Furthermore, I can be pretty certain to a degree that every high ranking guild trash talks one another. That's just part of the charm of being in a guild.

So, I would appreciate if the singling out of a guild member was removed from the statement else I will be forced to delete the whole thread.

Thank you.

It sadly was necessary. I tried to solve this more than once private, but it never worked. All I got were many apologizes, but I was never taken seriously, so I had to show, how serious I take this.

I know that you do alot for the community and you were more than once angry about members or the server. You even made server messages about it, so I am sure, that you can understand how I feel.

I don't want to blame, I don't want to offend and I don't want to cause trouble, but something needs to happen. I apologize, if I offended someone, but I won't apologize for what I wrote.

EQfLHTW.png

Discord tags: Walrosskastanie#5832 | Cames#0734 | BuyShinyNair#7175 | imhanjoo#4712

I hear you, and i understand how you feel, however you're in breach of rules 1 and 3 of the forum rules. Mainly rule 3 which states that toxicity towards other members individually is punishable, note I didn't say towards multitudes of people, but calling out someone individually is pretty low.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I hear you, and i understand how you feel, however you're in breach of rules 1 and 3 of the forum rules. Mainly rule 3 which states that toxicity towards other members individually is punishable, note I didn't say towards multitudes of people, but calling out someone individually is pretty low.

This has nothing to do with toxicity. We currently host a hunt event between our guilds and it's going really well. I like to work with Blaze and I had to make clear, that this has nothing to do with them as a guild. I also could've wrote Guildleader instead of Fadoka, but that would've been the same. I was also really careful with my words, so that he doesn't feel offended and exactly gets my point.

You can call it low and it's definitely not the best way, but it's the only way I have.

EQfLHTW.png

Does inter-guild drama really belong on forums? There's plenty of people I wouldn't like to work with but that doesn't mean I go around posting this just to rile things up.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!