farewell

Hello everybody I want to say goodbye to everyone, I spent good moments in this game but I did not like the way I was treated today I think that just for making a little spam I got ban mute 15day I'm not sane in that I just want to thank for destroying the best guild Latina and one of the most active players and that iso because in pro is more active good clear that I say that if I tube errors but not so grades good luck everyone and I hope someday maybe you will come back and thanks for the good times luck everyone says goodbye at editigre me retiro del pro

ACpTf6i.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]editigre[/mention], you spammed a little and got a mute for it; nothing wrong with it to be honest. There is not really a reason for you to leave PRO, I can tell you that; you will get over this and will play again o/ just try to cool down a little and take a few days off but until then; good luck :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I gave you several oportunities to improve yourself, several warnings and your excuse to the situation was "you gave me warnings long time ago". But this is not the place to discuss that, as we discussed in the right subforum.

I am sad to see you leave, as I am for any other player that parts away from the game, but in any point I will let people be above the rules, the state or role doesn't matter, and justice is served. I wish you best of luck in any decision you take. Farewell and hope to see you one day again.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

I am new and already had a heated arguments with prehex I believe the name was. And I think muted is only for a few mins, but at the end of the day prehex and I hashed it out and he is always 1st to answer my questions no matter how stupid so to quit over a mute for a little amount of time is silly but everyone comes back I mean it's pomemon

[mention]MrRound[/mention], wasn't me for sure :) I wasn't talking ingame for quite some time

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

PRO is way too addicting, so I honestly don't believe you will leave for good over a mere mute.

That being say, if you're really going to leave, then I wish you good luck and hopefully you will return at some point.

Take care and enjoy your temporary freedom.

In shadow we think that the sanction is absurd, and EDITIGRE is the leader of shadowmaster. All the day some players write spam or strong language and ¿Where are the ban for them?

Remember that people in shadowmaster also contributing with the donations,and we're one of the guilds more bigs in the PRO.

We're pokemon players faithful to the PRO. We are people who play for more than a year. We are not casual players.

The warnings for future sanctions are absurd.