I just wanna say Thank You.

Jmva10

This day i made a mistake and realease a poke without want it to, but Reading the forums i discovered that somehow Staff can make it come back, (Sorry if my english isn´t perfect, im from Latin America) And i felt so happy when i found it a few hours later in my pc, Gosh u can´t believe how happy i was, and that make me thing, My feebas wasn´t epic, not even OT, or shiny, why would a Staff member take his or her busy time To make my Fish comeback?

I was so wrong bcuz PRO Staff cares about you, me, and every player in this awesome community*-*

But even with all of that Admin Shamac made it, I Know i thanked in the post, but i just wanna make sure that he or she knows How grateful i am with the caring and awesome attitude of all staffs members, This One of the dreams of every Pokemon trainer, or every gamer in the world, a staff crew always in contact with their Communitty.

Guys you have made one my dreams come true a Fresh, online and awesome game about my favorite Franchise, As i say in the Beggining i just wanna say thank you for this, and for all, Keep it up with the game you´re the best! <3 :thanks:

dff.jpg.af7507cc8cd5d0353aa38be9fed1f9f3.jpg

Ahh just woke up, and you made my daily dose of positivity. Thanks! ;)

Keep positive!

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Very happy yo hear ur words, this is without any doubt the best reward we can have as staff.

Your english is also very good, dont worry about it ;)

Anyways, thank you for ur awesome words and attitude, keep being awesome <3

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.