hello id like to introduce myself/show my art to maybe help!

The shadow lugia does look a tad blurred, however the other 'in battle, sprites intruige me, they are pretty good. I would like to see how you would fare with a sprite that hasnt been made yet. (At least in Gen 5 style). Flabebe.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I love that you have animated it :p that brings me on to my next question. How proficient would you be with move animations and things for example? (You wouldnt necessarily be doing this but just wanted to ask)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

(In battle sprites wouldn't be animated btw, at least for now). And that is quite quick :p (have you seen some thats already ingame, such as water gun and surf? Its those of that calibre that we need)

TJ6qktU.gif

Woooow your artwork os really awesome, watchout somes, a rival is coming.

Anyway, welcome to the best Pokemon MMP game and have fun in our friendly community.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Woooow your artwork os really awesome, watchout somes, a rival is coming.

Anyway, welcome to the best Pokemon MMP game and have fun in our friendly community.

Hue hue why rival lol :P

anyways welcome to PRO

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>