goodbye

Well,,,, its very sad to write this page unlike other pages since it means departure :/ Pro was a community that was and still will be awesome and its very sad to say farewell to this awesome game. The game itself was wonderful, but what i found more wonderful were the people. Many people helped me throughout the game in hard times even though some didn't know me very much, and i made new awesome friends who taught me pep and also helped me build my guilds^^ I wanted to write this very short at first, but now i write this, its hard, since i was very connected to this awesome community. I want to say I'm very thankful for all the staffs for working so hard for creating and continuing this awesome game. I want to say I'm sorry for my guild members for being a leader who could not do much for the guild. I want to thank revo, aymane etc and many other people for teaching me pvp and helping me throughout the game. I also want to thank prehax, etc for helping me whenever i had a question. I want to thank Benthen, Sugar etc for helping me even in my hard times^^ Lastly, I want to thank Shanky, bo180203, markenshi and many other guildies for joining me and supporting me throughout the game.

I am sorry i could not list all the people since there are too many kek.I will always remember this game and even though i am leaving in the game, i will be in discord ;) ( Han#4488 )

PS:Blue server is the best!!!

Good luck with everything Han once again :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest SugarRed9

Farewell Han. You will always be like a lil brother to me!!! If you need anything or just someone to talk too feel free to hit me up on discord!!! :Heart: :Heart: :Heart:

:Frown: I'm gonna miss u Han! Thank you for looking after me after all this time from since joining this game to bringing me into our great family with the guild and teaching me PvP. Even though these last few months have been hard for you and major for us in the guild without a leader. I just want you to know your someone who I looked up to coming into the game and I always will. So therefore, I just wanna wish you the best of luck and I appreciate everything you done for me. :Angel: :thanks:

flamingtext_com_1500437866_918534195.gif

33758425tk.png

dude we been friends since the day i started pro again and then we became guild mates. we all had our funny moments in discord and even hard times but we got over them. even though i called you annoying sometimes, im still gonna miss you(also gonna miss bugging you everyday ) thanks for being coolest bro ever and i hope you have fun living life ❤️ love you man