Pawniard Wrong Spawm Time

Tito017

I do this post in order to mention something that many players think is wrong and this is the spawn time of pawniard at the excavation sites

s you can know pawniard has appearance in the afternoon time in which the predominance of the appearance of noibat houndour and torkoal pokemon of special profile many we have met with the bittersweet surprise that we are with timid or modest nature and we appear a pawniard pokemon Completely physical

So the most correct would be that this appeared in the morning where the physical pokemon prevails with absol zangoose mawile cubone

Also if the spawn if it intensifies it could have as a variant to remove mawile of the morning to give space to pawniard to that hour and of replacement of pawniard to add to litleo in the afternoon with noibat and houndor

I know everyone is working with sinnoh and other things but we would appreciate it if they made this possible thanks for your attention :y:

why are people still suggesting we add MORE rare things to this when its a well known fact that I am actually going to be removing a few, not adding.

It's too unbalanced as it is already

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.