Spawn revision 2017 and repel trick

Red

- Given the user research and community feedback I've made some major changes to how the spawns works. You can read them up below.

- With my recent updates your hunting experience should greatly improve. I've introduced a lot of "grind less" updates to spawns. Spawn tiers mostly remained the same so their value won't change. I sort spawns in 4 tiers and 9 sub tiers. Given the sub-tiers I introduced long ago I can freely and easy manipulate with the Pokemon sub tier but preserving it's main tier.

- With this opportunity I would like to announce "Repel Trick" system that has been gaining a lot of popularity recently. This should improve your hunting experience even further while on another hand it's making you to buy repels and therefore creating an natural money sinkhole.

- Please report any issue here under spawn resolution (you can also find the recent updates there): https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=73260&p=420525

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Due to feedback and user research I nerfed repel trick for the following: Foongus, Fletchinder, Dratini, Torchic and Gible. This is to preserve their exclusivity and rareness. I will be nerfing and updating more as I go and based on what you suggest and give feedback on.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.