hi :^)

hello im BiryaniBoi. i've been playing on the yellow server for a week or so and i thought might aswell make a intro thread. some of you may have seen me on the help channel, its pretty fun to hang out there, help people and make fun of how people spell certain pokemon (driteni88). rn ive only finished kanto and johto, but im working on getting that rattata in top percentage for hoenn. :^)

also high key obsessed with dorito face haha

anyways i hope to see you guys on the yellow server, feel free to say hi or something idk

: ^ )

Welcome to PRO BiryaniBoi!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

Welcome to PRO! :o

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.