Get Free Arcanine Mount Guide

Carlho

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How if my dratiny from a trade??

Hello there,

As mentioned by Carlho in the main post, you need to be the one who caught it, so the OT (Original Trainer) displayed on the pokemon's ID have to be yours.

you need to catch Dratini' date=' Kangaskhan and Chansey by YOURSELF to finish the quest![/quote']

So, unless the Dratini you got from trade has your OT because you sold it beforehand, it won't work. :Smile:

This being said, I wish you good luck hunting for these pokemons, and a great day!

• 4 years later...

UPDATE: by this date this quest is no longer doable without spending in kanto, as now the dratini spawns have been changed and the ONLY place in kanto they spawn is in a membership limited area in safari zone - so be prepared to either buy a mount or wait long enough to get bored/burnt out on the game to maybe get this (end of johto at earliest, too long!)... imo this quest is no longer worth doing, by the time youll be able to complete it without spending you would already have the bike instead (for free) or be better off just buying a mount (im sure this was intended) - just so everyone knows.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:39 PM, Pscion said:

UPDATE: by this date this quest is no longer doable without spending in kanto, as now the dratini spawns have been changed and the ONLY place in kanto they spawn is in a membership limited area in safari zone - so be prepared to either buy a mount or wait long enough to get bored/burnt out on the game to maybe get this (end of johto at earliest, too long!)... imo this quest is no longer worth doing, by the time youll be able to complete it without spending you would already have the bike instead (for free) or be better off just buying a mount (im sure this was intended) - just so everyone knows.

This quest is outdated. New pokemon to get is : Pinsir/Kang and Chansey not anymore Dratini.

A lot of them are in route before Fuchsia or safari.

Edited by Mysticwind

22 hours ago, Mysticwind said:

This quest is outdated. New pokemon to get is : Pinsir/Kang and Chansey not anymore Dratini.

A lot of them are in route before Fuchsia or safari.

i could swear the npc still asks me for dratini? ill double check, but basically after that post i ignored the quest entirely.