Please reduce evolution for latios and latias

Newtz

Pokedex data is very important. I asked for Latios and Latias as a reward for people with up to date pokedex. Why evolution data? simply because you can't fake it or trade for it. Even if you trade all the Pokemon needed you still need to raise them up and evolve which requires effort.

This was just something to reward Pokedex people. Reducing the requirement wouldn't be much of a rewarding. As said, this is just a bonus you get for up to take Pokedex. And as you can see a lot of stuff will need Pokedex data, so better have it completed. At least on motivational and rewarding way.

I asked for a harder quest because of how I feel about hour requirements a year ago. You guys have finally come through with something and I don't have much of a problem with it but I do feel like boss exclusive mons aren't entirely fair to have as requirements because of disconnections and whatnot.

The biggest issue we are faced with is the viability of the pokemon. As it stands we have a 50% chance to catch a Timid Lati. Latios/as are too powerful for people to who have given weeks, months, years of effort to get one that is unusable while others will have a large advantage in PVP against players who can't use it. I do think that it is fair that we are able to use the pokemon in PVP but everyone who has put in the effort SHOULD be able to use it.

I have caught 6 legendaries and 6/6 are unusable (Genesect is good but banned). Not being able to use these mons are not much of a concern to me because even if they were perfect it wouldn't give me much of an advantage to use them (other than Genesect of course). Latios/as are complete different monsters. While they are 600 BST they break the barriers by having increased SPD SPATK at the cost of some DEF and HP and incredible movesets to complement those increases.

I understand staff's point of view in regards to our situation on our legendaries but I imlpore staff to look at the player perspective of these issues.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the idea and challange. It has to be hard. But my evolves are gonna be 341. Purrloin, phantump and sinnoh fossils aren't in the game. So how can i obtain and evolve them? Purrloin and phantump were in the game. But I am not old player and when I started to play this game, there were no phantump or purrlain. Can you do something for those two and sinnoh fossils? like boss rewards or something like that. Because I am stuck now and can't obtain them.

Dyaan1.png

[mention]danger0uss[/mention]

Purrloin, phantump and sinnoh fossils aren't in the game

Shieldon is on the new Terminator boss, Purrloin on the 9oomy boss and Phantump isn't needed for 344 evos

BTT; while I agree with high requirements; 340 would have been enough; 344 is one before max evo data and incredible hard to get with some boss exclusive, event exclusive pokemon

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yeah, I also agree that the requirement should be high, but 344 is a bit too high.

At least make it somewhere between 300-320.

Still hard, but not too hard since it isn't that close to the current maximum possible number of evolve data.

There are a few Pokemon that requires a lot of luck (read: not effort+luck, but just luck) to obtain. Like for example, getting Porygon2. Porygon itself is not hard, but getting the Up-Grade? Good luck with that. You should make it easier to get Up-Grade, like put it as an item from a dig spot.

Or the ones that are random reward. Looking at the most updated boss guide, apparently Lillipup is a random reward from George, but was not a third time prize.....and then there's also Karrablast, which is a random reward from BCA. And now we also have Zorua. 1/20 or 1/25 (dunno which one is correct) chance to even get the island to spawn.

Things like that shouldn't be included as requirement, if your aim is to provide reward to those making actual effort.

And what about Honedge? Ravine boss is removed, but iirc Honedge doesn't spawn anywhere yet, isn't it?

Also, NOT making it the Maximum Hard difficulty helps balancing it with the fact that we might get a trash legend that's not even good as a trophy.......

@danger0uss

Purrloin, phantump and sinnoh fossils aren't in the game

Shieldon is on the new Terminator boss, Purrloin on the 9oomy boss and Phantump isn't needed for 344 evos

BTT; while I agree with high requirements; 340 would have been enough; 344 is one before max evo data and incredible hard to get with some boss exclusive, event exclusive pokemon

I didnt know that thank you for info :)

Dyaan1.png

I agree that 344 evolved is a high requirements

But

Raising up evolution dex isn't hard as you thought. With a sturdy magne (knows t.wave) + 4 Kinglers(easily catch in Dragons Shrine or Cerulean Cave) with F.S, you can lvl up and evolve almost pokemon really fast.

And I know, some people are scared that their Lati may not have right nature (or bad IVs or both) and think it's not worth the time and effort they've spent. But why don't you try your luck? Many people still proud of they failed legendaries (like me , an Impish Mew and 0x6 Azelf). Who knows how can your lati be, right?

Latios and Latias are the rewards for people who work hard with their dex, not for the lazy.

I'm a [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]GOLD PLAYER[/COLOR] [IMG]https://imgur.com/plFlN8W.jpg[/IMG]

The requirements can be described as

• time-consuming

• costly

• mind-draining

In other words, they are extremely difficult to achieve.

Personally, I would love to obtain a Latios. However, I have been in doubt as I am unsure whether all my precious effort in collecting those insane amount of evolution datas would result in Latios with at least a nature I want, asking myself, will it be worth it? The opportunity cost in doing it seemed to have higher chances of stepping over the rewards in the end. I believe I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Therefore, I believe that a quest with such difficulty should guarantee a reward that is worth it. (I'm not saying Latios isn't worth it, I'm saying it would be just discouraging to obtain a quirky Latios (again) after all that hard work)

How can this be solved?

In my opinion, I think that Lati and a "Nature modifying NPC" should be grantable for players as the reward of accomplishing the high difficulty quest, with the NPC being limited to 1 usage per legendary</U><i></i>. This would encourage more people to do the quest, as not only are they guaranteed that their Lati will have the nature they want, but they can also do something about the other legendaries that may have failed to synchronize (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, etc).

<U>NOTE: This is simply my opinion, not a complaint.

I agree with this comment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw