How to get Heatran.

Fadoka

[glow=red]Steps:[/glow]

[glow=red]1-[/glow]You start from [glow=red]Survival area[/glow] (you access it from teleporter without a quest after you are sinnoh champion).

[glow=red]2-[/glow]Then you head to the east to [glow=red]route 226[/glow]

[glow=red]3-[/glow]Next is [glow=red]route 227[/glow] on the north.

[glow=red]4-[/glow]Keep going north and head to [glow=red]Stark Mount Exterior Pt.[/glow]

[glow=red]5-[/glow]Then talk to [glow=red]Buck.[/glow] He will let you in if you meet requirements.

[glow=red]6-[/glow]Now we are in [glow=red]Stark mountain main carvern pt[/glow]

[glow=red]Note[/glow] : You[glow=red] can NOT[/glow] go back to the pc after clearning all these NPCs. You will have to [glow=red]restart[/glow] this all again.

[glow=red]7-[/glow]Heading to [glow=red]Stark mountain Heatran Pt[/glow]

[glow=red]8-[/glow]Battling [glow=red]Commander Mars[/glow] Team : Skuntank , Toxicroak , Bronzong , Luxray , Milotic.

[glow=red]9-[/glow][glow=red]Catching Heatran[/glow]. Now Commander Mars will disappear and you will have your chance for fighting Heatran.

[glow=red]10-[/glow]Good luck!

In step 9 you don't need to catch Heatran. I was using Snorlax with Stockpile, Belly Drum, Earthquake and Thunder Punch to defeat all NPCs. I defeated Commander Mars and also 99 lvl Heatran. After that you talk to Buck, he teleports you outside the cave and gives back Master Balls and Rare Candies. Now you can come back to Pokecenter, take the Synch Pokemon and go back to the cave and there will be 30 lvl Heatran which you can easily catch with Master Ball.

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[glow=red]1-[/glow]You start from [glow=red]Survival area[/glow] (you access it from teleporter without a quest after you are sinnoh champion).

[glow=red]4-[/glow]Keep going north and head to [glow=red]Stark Mount Exterior Pt.[/glow]

[glow=red]5-[/glow]Then talk to [glow=red]Buck.[/glow] He will let you in if you meet requirements.

[glow=red]6-[/glow]Now we are in [glow=red]Stark mountain main carvern pt[/glow]

[glow=red]Note[/glow] : You[glow=red] can NOT[/glow] go back to the pc after clearning all these NPCs. You will have to [glow=red]restart[/glow] this all again.

[glow=red]8-[/glow]Battling [glow=red]Commander Mars[/glow] Team : Skuntank , Toxicroak , Bronzong , Luxray , Milotic.

[glow=red]9-[/glow][glow=red]Catching Heatran[/glow]. Now Commander Mars will disappear and you will have your chance for fighting Heatran.

In step 9 you don't need to catch Heatran. I was using Snorlax with Stockpile, Belly Drum, Earthquake and Thunder Punch to defeat all NPCs. I defeated Commander Mars and also 99 lvl Heatran. After that you talk to Buck, he teleports you outside the cave and gives back Master Balls and Rare Candies. Now you can come back to Pokecenter, take the Synch Pokemon and go back to the cave and there will be 30 lvl Heatran which you can easily catch with Master Ball.

Yes this was from the old quest. Thanks for you note. I'll update it.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

May i ask the nature of the snorlax and is it ev trained?

May i ask the nature of the snorlax and is it ev trained?

Sure. I used Impish Snorlax with Immunity and used only EV vitamins. 100 points for DEF, 100 for SPDEF and 100 for HP.

11-Bring your Synchronize pokemon and go back to catch the lvl 30 Heatran as you can use masterball on it.

Level 60? Whatever? Always only one poke?

After beating 99 lvl Heatran you can take the whole team (Synch + False Swipe + whaterver you want) and catch it at 30 lvl. No level restrictions for your team.

where i can get stockpile for snorlax?

can i change with moveset to rest, curse, sleeptalk/thunder punch, earthquake?

where i can get stockpile for snorlax?

can i change with moveset to rest, curse, sleeptalk/thunder punch, earthquake?

It's Munchlax move, Snorlax cannot learn Stockpile after evolution. You can use Curse and Amnesia instead of Stockpile and Belly Drum. You can also use Rest, but I think it's better to have Amnesia and using potions.