Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even tho this isnt the place for this I have to agree, The sync fail is a bit bs for people who spent so much time to get let down even this wont help a brave latios. In all games of Pokemon sync fail never happens! You should have a npc later on in the game or when ever yall have time to change each legends nature one time so they dont have to go through bs quests again ect, and as for the coming legends some how you all should make it so sync can not fail its such a let down to have 1000+hrs and a full dex to get a bs nature. This would probably help the aspect of pvp and help people not wanna toss over and fuck bc of it :3

Ps there was a reason they pokemon decided not to let sync fail a legend> so people don't get butt hurt from spending so much time to get one<

4K82h71.png

Yup Im with this idea, but as @iSmurfy mentioned, after several seasons the legendary pkmns will get OP on PvP ranked battles

which is why I have condition regarding the re-roll

A certain legendary pkmn, can be re-rolled only 'once; or maximum twice.

A 3rd time re-roll on the same pkmn will not be allowed

if this condition is accepted, then Im more than happy to have this feature introduced onto PRO ^_^

The systen would re-roll IVs all together. Basically, getting that OP legendary would be very hard because all ivs gets mixed at once.

All? In that case if i have one decent legendary and only want 1iv reroll im cant do it?thats little bad

I prefer the way with locks that you plan in first time, and for the problem with futher perfect legenmons, i will say with a good price, maybe one restriction that you can only reroll to a poke one time for a month maybe with that you can controll the amount of perfect pokes

[mention]Toothless[/mention]

Think it this way, the same way some of you dont like PvP and would be forced to PvP For IVs reroll, there's some of us who dont like to hunt or to trade but if we want money/pokemons we have to, even if we dont like / want to do it.

So its fair enough that way imo.

PCznf1X.png?1