Reroll? Recatch.

Acello

For those of you who are unaware, there's a poll going on whether we'd like the idea of being able to re-roll legendary pokemon ivs for PVP coins.

One of the issues I see with it is that it would only benefit those who have been lucky with getting the nature they want on their legendary pokemon.

all in all, its basically :

oh you got lucky with your sync? get even luckier with the IV reroll!!

Therefore, I'd like to suggest an idea which could potentially benefit even those who had their syncs failed on the legendary pokemon.

Instead of IV reroll, have "Legendary Recatchable Coupon" available in the PvP coin shop.

IV re-roll was coded and we don't want the effort to go to waste, yes?

Simply set IV reroll item as the reward for first place on ladder.

Note: IV re-roll won't guarantee better stats, could potentially be worse <-- This is for those who may argue "but this may cause the strongest (#1) to be stronger!!"

Its all based on RNG, as has always been.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

At this point, if we have the IVs reroll we could maybe have something else to change the nature of the legendary by the nature we want. It would be in PvP shop aswell for a good amount of PvP coins.

This way we can have the right nature and a shot with the ivs.

PCznf1X.png?1

At this point, if we have the IVs reroll we could maybe have something else to change the nature of the legendary by the nature we want. It would be in PvP shop aswell for a good amount of PvP coins.

This way we can have the right nature and a shot with the ivs.

That would obviously be a good idea, yes.

However, I wrote this suggestion taking into account what Thor has said previously.

Nature modification isnt possible with scripts.
tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

Yes. IV-Rerolls should be added regardless of whether or not a nature change is possible in my opinion because everyone is going to have at least a few synched legendaries, but to truly even the odds there should also be a nature change available - even if it's just through recatching until the sync works.

xrevolutionx94 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:28 am

Even tho this isnt the place for this I have to agree, The sync fail is a bit bs for people who spent so much time to get let down even this wont help a brave latios. In all games of Pokemon sync fail never happens! You should have a npc later on in the game or when ever yall have time to change each legends nature one time so they dont have to go through bs quests again ect, and as for the coming legends some how you all should make it so sync can not fail its such a let down to have 1000+hrs and a full dex to get a bs nature. This would probably help the aspect of pvp and help people not wanna toss over and [Censored] bc of it :3

Ps there was a reason they pokemon decided not to let sync fail a legend> so people don't get butt hurt from spending so much time to get one<

This is what I asked for and if its not possible then re-catch with a 100% sync :3

4K82h71.png