Only pvp coin for reroll?

Mangkitw

Just saw the thread on the forum for legendaries in reroll, but if this going to be able, since there is pvp coins only, is there a way to make pvp coins tradable at some point so that for those people who doesn't really want to pvp can have a chance to troll their bad legendaries? I don't really want to force myself to do the things I don't really interest in, but as a pokemon collector, I still want my pokemon to look good. So maybe makes the pvp coin can be purchase for pvp coin capsule just like the coin capsules in the cash store so that pve player can have a chance to rebook theirs.

Ps: sry if that make sense since it is 4 am in the morning for me right now, idk what I am talking about, I will try to edit this wall of text once I wake up if you guys don't know what I am talking about. I love this game, but I don't like pvp tbh, the reason I keep playing this game is to try to fill up my storage with full pages of epic pokemon, now I am working toward to finish my 10th pages. :) so I really hope that the staffs can do something for the pve players to let them have a way to twill theirs as well.

I agree that PVP coins only is not fair at all to collectors who don't like PVP like us, but I don't think making PVP coins tradable is the way to go.

I prefer having a quest to recatch or reroll once, instead of being able to reroll IV multiple times using PVP coins.

It's healthier for the metagame too, as this means everyone, even newbie PVPers, can use better legendary, not just veteran PVPers who already has lots of coins.

I agree that PVP coins only is not fair at all to collectors who don't like PVP like us, but I don't think making PVP coins tradable is the way to go.

I prefer having a quest to recatch or reroll once, instead of being able to reroll IV multiple times using PVP coins.

It's healthier for the metagame too, as this means everyone, even newbie PVPers, can use better legendary, not just veteran PVPers who already has lots of coins.

I would say to add a quest for non pvp player is a good idea, but if they do, please make this quest can be repeatable with a cold down like one week?

PvPCoins aren't physical currency, it cant be traded,

FYI i dont even like the fact thst PvPers are getting this boost and not others, basically limited it to boosters and the same top players who complain about stuff.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.