Nature Re Roll

Kingofstall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nature rerolls for legendaries make MUCH more sense than IV rerolls.

A bad nature means a competitively unplayable Pokemon, bad IV's do not mean that. People with bad natures should be allowed a chance to compete.

Not only are they not allowed to compete, the trainers who got lucky are allowed to get an even greater advantage with IV rerolls.

- DrNerf

you got reroll on your stupid legendary and we don't get reroll on normal pokemon so stop whining

You don't get normal Pokemon rerolls because you can catch new normal pokemon. You can spend a few hours and catch 100 of them and pick the best one. You get infinite normal Pokemon rerolls.

You get one chance with the legendary Pokemon, so it's not the same at all.

- DrNerf

Nature rerolls for legendaries make MUCH more sense than IV rerolls.

A bad nature means a competitively unplayable Pokemon, bad IV's do not mean that. People with bad natures should be allowed a chance to compete.

Not only are they not allowed to compete, the trainers who got lucky are allowed to get an even greater advantage with IV rerolls.

Yeah you got my point right buddy, it seems that the admins no, I do not know why it seems seems logic to me.

Aren't admnis and staff supposed to be open minded and just not answer straight no without even a reasonable reason.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

you got reroll on your stupid legendary and we don't get reroll on normal pokemon so stop whining

Lol you are joking right? Is really simple because normal pokemons you can catch them epic easily, you can get thousands of them and get the best one, that usually has all +20.If we could catch legendaries hundreds of times I would not be here.

You do not know what is coomon sense?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw