Nature Re Roll

Kingofstall

no, there will be no standalone nature re-roll.

If there isnt a nature reroll, i believe that this iv reroll stuff is unfair for players that all their legendaries are synch fails, i can be the exemple coz ALL my legendaries are synch fails and kaka ivs, and even if i reroll the ivs nature is still bad as fk. When u brought the iv reroll to the game i though it was with the purpose to be fair for all players, coz some were luck as fk with their legends, and others gopt unlucky, like 1 spd latios. But u forgetting the ones that have synch fails...

- 1 ❌

I did not agree with the IVs, but it's even worse, even if it is for the legendary I do not like the concept at all to want to modify these pokémons randomly, it goes even against the Pokémon universe.

Exactly I'm totally against this idea, because it defeats the purpose of Pokemon and trainers being mutual(ish) partners. I think that being able to change the nature of a pokemon without it's consent just because it's "not one the trainer wanted" , is just horrible it doesn't fit how the trainer sees the relationship between people and pokemons.

Prolly you are like this because you either dont have the hours to get them, or because you already have some good legends or because you dont play ranked matches.

1505395143-untitled.png

I have got 685 hours of gaming time and I am an active pvp player, and no all my legendaries are really bad. I just don't want this because a Pokemons nature, is part of the Pokemons Personality Values.... This game is already extremely easy , making it any easier will spoil the fun ...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic