Nature Re Roll

Kingofstall

I'm really against it. I think legendaries should be kept rare in pvp and even IV reroll was a terrible idea that unfortunately succeeded since legendaries are legendaries for a reason. They are very strong and I don't think anyone should get more than 1 chance for their legendary. I'm glad the staff doesn't want it.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really against it. I think legendaries should be kept rare in pvp and even IV reroll was a terrible idea that unfortunately succeeded since legendaries are legendaries for a reason. They are very strong and I don't think anyone should get more than 1 chance for their legendary. I'm glad the staff doesn't want it.

I agree to a point but dont you think its unfair to me to struggle to reach 300+ evos for latios/latias and then it turns out its unusable? Or struggle to reach 700 hours for legend dogs and same thing happens? Why should i not get a chance to use a legendary in pvp? I will never get that chance since they are not even tradable....

I agree to a point but dont you think its unfair to me to struggle to reach 300+ evos for latios/latias and then it turns out its unusable? Or struggle to reach 700 hours for legend dogs and same thing happens? Why should i not get a chance to use a legendary in pvp? I will never get that chance since they are not even tradable....

I understand what you mean, but making it easy to make your legendaries useable will completely ruin the meta. I already played vs 1 legendary every 10 games before the IV reroll. Now I play vs legendaries about twice as often. That's a huge change, and definately for the worse. Nature reroll would be disastrous and the meta would basically be legendary teams vs legendary counter teams. Everything else would get crushed.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

I understand what you mean, but making it easy to make your legendaries useable will completely ruin the meta. I already played vs 1 legendary every 10 games before the IV reroll. Now I play vs legendaries about twice as often. That's a huge change, and definately for the worse. Nature reroll would be disastrous and the meta would basically be legendary teams vs legendary counter teams. Everything else would get crushed.

I completely agree with that. I myself would rather that the legendaries were completely banned from pvp.

+1 for the Nature re-roll or banning legendaries from pvp. It's unfair to let a limited number of players have a better chance with their legendaries while the majority still can't even think of using them

Better ban the legendaries alltogether, i agree with that.

I saw already some teams full of legends.

I think it's risky, with this IV reroll, the incoming recatch, etc.

I'm here since may 2016 and I remember PRO staff saying they don't want team of full legends, because that's not how PRO works.

I think that, after the latest changes and the incoming one, a new PVP rules should be in order: a player can only use max 2 Legendary in a single PVP match.

i support this, we spent hundreds of hours completing quests and if we get a fail sync is too frustrating... so yes, we need this for legendary pokes, also i don't see the problem i we get a new random nature...( re-rolling nature doesn't mean that u will get the right one at first try)