Nature Re Roll

Kingofstall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make them recatchable, just ONCE. No need for this nature reroll thing, what's next, create your own pokemon? lmao

The point is to make a good legend pokes, since they are legend they should at least good nature, and no one is going to get a +30 ivs legendary never with the re roll, is just to improve the legendaries catched and that they can be at least usable. If not why would I have spent so many hours evolving and making this big effort to get something that is worse that a rattata?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

Just make them recatchable, just ONCE. No need for this nature reroll thing, what's next, create your own pokemon? lmao

The point is to make a good legend pokes, since they are legend they should at least good nature, and no one is going to get a +30 ivs legendary never with the re roll, is just to improve the legendaries catched and that they can be at least usable. If not why would I have spent so many hours evolving and making this big effort to get something that is worse that a rattata?

You are right, almost every legendary I have are timid except for heatran which ended up calm with okish ivs. However, I believe in that recatching a legendary with your sync would be more safe than a nature reroll (Like you can even check/estimate the ivs by testing it against a lv 30 pokemon etc). I wouldn't pay for a completely random nature reset. If this recatching stuff becomes a thing, every legend should be recatchable at least twice (You have to release your legendary to recatch it after beating the Nikola boss [including xy cooldown]). TBH this is how would I do it.

You are right, almost every legendary I have are timid except for heatran which ended up calm with okish ivs. However, I believe in that recatching a legendary with your sync would be more safe than a nature reroll (Like you can even check/estimate the ivs by testing it against a lv 30 pokemon etc). I wouldn't pay for a completely random nature reset. If this recatching stuff becomes a thing, every legend should be recatchable at least twice (You have to release your legendary to recatch it after beating the Nikola boss [including xy cooldown]). TBH this is how would I do it.

That is nice too.

I am against iv reroll but i think that putting so much effort into catching a legendary with the wrong nature is just unfair. So we should be able to either reroll only legendary nature or scrap and recatch legendaries, after some requirements are met of course (like beating a boss and then having to wait like 2 weeks for next attempt).

I am against iv reroll but i think that putting so much effort into catching a legendary with the wrong nature is just unfair. So we should be able to either reroll only legendary nature or scrap and recatch legendaries, after some requirements are met of course (like beating a boss and then having to wait like 2 weeks for next attempt).

Yeap agree.

I agree with the other guys here. All my legendarys have the right nature and now I could reroll the iv´s till I got a very good one and every legendary with a totaly fail Nature will suck for ever.

When you begin with this -in my opinion- total stupid and shitty reroll stuff you should make it fair for everyone.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L