• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<t>1. IGN(In Game Name): Rahil<br/>

2. Age: 15<br/>

3. Location/Country: Maldives<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card): 41 hours 58 mins<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? None, only Affan. Actually, i'm his cousin, i'm still new in this game, so i am looking for a guild to have fun and chat with players. It's too boring to be alone all times.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure: None.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? I don't have a TS.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? Yes, I promise to.</t>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><QUOTE author="Rahil"><s>

</s>1. IGN(In Game Name): Rahil<br/>

2. Age: 15<br/>

3. Location/Country: Maldives<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card): 41 hours 58 mins<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? None, only Affan. Actually, i'm his cousin, i'm still new in this game, so i am looking for a guild to have fun and chat with players. It's too boring to be alone all times.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure: None.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? I don't have a TS.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? Yes, I promise to.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Rahil Teamspeak is a requirement if you can join us even for a little ill approve you.<br/>

<QUOTE author="markwalberg"><s>

</s>want in<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Fill out the application.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>1. IGN(In Game Name)<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> : JKlena (I would actually change this if it's possible. I thought this will be only login name and i can name my character differently, but unfortunately that's not the case... Do you know about any way how to change it?)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>2. Age <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>: 21<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>3. Location/Country<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> : Slovak Republic<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>4. Hours Played(view trainer card) <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>: 34 (i just started, but i played pkmn games for years)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo?<e></e></B> <e></e></COLOR> Unfortunately not, but i don't know ANYONE on server yet. Actually that's a reason why i'm looking for some guild to join. Find some friends, learn new things and just enjoy game :)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure.<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> None.<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>Ofcourse, everytime i will come from work i can be active. It's not too much throughout week but at weekend i can be there for hours :3<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> Absolutely! I do!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="JKlena"><s>

</s><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>1. IGN(In Game Name)<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> : JKlena (I would actually change this if it's possible. I thought this will be only login name and i can name my character differently, but unfortunately that's not the case... Do you know about any way how to change it?)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>2. Age <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>: 21<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>3. Location/Country<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> : Slovak Republic<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>4. Hours Played(view trainer card) <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>: 34 (i just started, but i played pkmn games for years)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo?<e></e></B> <e></e></COLOR> Unfortunately not, but i don't know ANYONE on server yet. Actually that's a reason why i'm looking for some guild to join. Find some friends, learn new things and just enjoy game :)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure.<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> None.<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>Ofcourse, everytime i will come from work i can be active. It's not too much throughout week but at weekend i can be there for hours :3<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> Absolutely! I do!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

At the moment, there is no way to change your IGN. Btw are you a girl ?</r>

Hi I am Pankaj, feel free to message me 🙂

</s><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>1. IGN(In Game Name)<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> : JKlena (I would actually change this if it's possible. I thought this will be only login name and i can name my character differently, but unfortunately that's not the case... Do you know about any way how to change it?)<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> Absolutely! I do!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome! Any activity on TS is better than none.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome! Any activity on TS is better than none.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<t>1. IGN(In Game Name): Hakaisha <br/>

2. Age: 24 <br/>

3. Location/Country: GREECE <br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) : 123h<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? em dont really know :) <br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. : i havent join to a guild yet. <br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? no , no headphones etc :) <br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? yes ofc</t>

giphy.gif