Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r><COLOR color="#FFBFFF"><s></s>1. IGN(In Game Name): Penny<br/>

2. Age: 24<br/>

3. Location/Country: Greece<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card): 149h and 36mins<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?: no unfortunatly :/<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. i wasnt in part of any guild in PRO<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak?: i dont think...too shy :s..but maybe i will try someday<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? i do!<e></e></COLOR></r>

spacer.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. IGN: VietFirestar<br/>

2. Age: 18<br/>

3. Location/Country: USA<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card): 87 hours.<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?: Nope.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure: None.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? I've never used it before, but I can start.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? I do.</t>

<t>1. IGN - Tetsuzan<br/>

2. Age - 17<br/>

3. Location/Country - United States<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - 25 hours.<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? - If so, can they vouch for you? Nope, I'm rather new to this community.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - None.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? - I can listen and type responses.. Talking is rather awkward for me and I'm not in a situation where I can freely talk but I'll talk when I can. <br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - Yes, I do.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Tetsuzan"><s>

</s>1. IGN - Tetsuzan<br/>

2. Age - 17<br/>

3. Location/Country - United States<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - 25 hours.<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? - If so, can they vouch for you? Nope, I'm rather new to this community.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - None.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? - I can listen and type responses.. Talking is rather awkward for me and I'm not in a situation where I can freely talk but I'll talk when I can. <br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - Yes, I do.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, hope to see you on ts soon and friend me in game ill add you to the guild.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><QUOTE author="Hakaisha"><s>

</s>1. IGN(In Game Name): Hakaisha <br/>

2. Age: 24 <br/>

3. Location/Country: GREECE <br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) : 123h<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? em dont really know :) <br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. : i havent join to a guild yet. <br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? no , no headphones etc :) <br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? yes ofc<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Penny"><s>

</s><COLOR color="#FFBFFF"><s></s>1. IGN(In Game Name): Penny<br/>

2. Age: 24<br/>

3. Location/Country: Greece<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card): 149h and 36mins<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?: no unfortunatly :/<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. i wasnt in part of any guild in PRO<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak?: i dont think...too shy :s..but maybe i will try someday<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? i do!<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="VietFirestar"><s>

</s>1. IGN: VietFirestar<br/>

2. Age: 18<br/>

3. Location/Country: USA<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card): 87 hours.<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?: Nope.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure: None.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? I've never used it before, but I can start.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? I do.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry I overlooked you guys didn't do it on purpose. I'll approve because it seems you guys are active but remember teamspeak is a requirement you don't have to be on a lot you don't even need speakers to text. PM me in game and i will add you.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r>1. IGN: <B><s></s>Rasputin<e></e></B><br/>

2. Age: <B><s></s>19<e></e></B><br/>

3. Location/Country: <B><s></s>Spain<e></e></B><br/>

4. Hours Played: <B><s></s>92 Hr<e></e></B><br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? <B><s></s>No.<e></e></B><br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. <B><s></s>None.<e></e></B><br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? <B><s></s>I can listen and write, but my English isn't very good and I don't feel comfortable speaking English so I prefer not to talk.<e></e></B><br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? <B><s></s>Yes, I do.<e></e></B></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Rasputin"><s>

</s>1. IGN: <B><s></s>Rasputin<e></e></B><br/>

2. Age: <B><s></s>19<e></e></B><br/>

3. Location/Country: <B><s></s>Spain<e></e></B><br/>

4. Hours Played: <B><s></s>92 Hr<e></e></B><br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? <B><s></s>No.<e></e></B><br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. <B><s></s>None.<e></e></B><br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? <B><s></s>I can listen and write, but my English isn't very good and I don't feel comfortable speaking English so I prefer not to talk.<e></e></B><br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? <B><s></s>Yes, I do.<e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome ill add you in game soon.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<t>IGN: Ambroski<br/>

<br/>

2. Age: 23<br/>

3. Location/Country: United States<br/>

4. Hours Played: 50 Hr<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - Unfortunately i don't know anyone in R3vo, but i hope to change that ^^.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - Haven't been apart of any guilds in PRO yet.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? - I can.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - I do.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Ambroski"><s>

</s>IGN: Ambroski<br/>

<br/>

2. Age: 23<br/>

3. Location/Country: United States<br/>

4. Hours Played: 50 Hr<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - Unfortunately i don't know anyone in R3vo, but i hope to change that ^^.<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - Haven't been apart of any guilds in PRO yet.<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? - I can.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - I do.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome!</r>

FRnvVzg.png