• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<t>1. IGN(markwalberg) <br/>

2. Age20<br/>

3. Location/Country canada<br/>

4. Hours Played(123 hours and 45 mins )<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo no not at the moment<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. none lol<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? yes<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? YES SIR</t>

<r><QUOTE author="markwalberg"><s>

</s>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. none lol

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Based on what Knuckles said in his thread and our conversation you had with OfficerJenny and I on Teamspeak we feel that there are too many inconsistencies here, sorry man hope you find the best guild for you.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<t>1. IGN(In Game Name) Bullseye<br/>

2. Age 23<br/>

3. Location/Country Romania<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) 76h <br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? right now ,no ,hopefully in the future<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. I wasnt in any guild in PRO . Was in Ecruteak Ghosts in the other game where shane was :d<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? yea,ill try to be as much as i can , right now im also learning for my diploma but ill try to be active <br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? <br/>

<br/>

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until all my pokemon faint . I shall make no scam, break no rules, breed no pokemon. I shall wear all pikachu hats and win a lot of battles. I shall live and faint at my post. I am the pokeball in the darkness. I am the winner in the gyms. I am the shield that guards the realms of pokemon. I pledge my life and honor to the R3vo Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.</t>

Bullseye_SIGTEAM.png

<r><QUOTE author="Bullseye"><s>

</s>1. IGN(In Game Name) Bullseye<br/>

2. Age 23<br/>

3. Location/Country Romania<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) 76h <br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? right now ,no ,hopefully in the future<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. I wasnt in any guild in PRO . Was in Ecruteak Ghosts in the other game where shane was :d<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? yea,ill try to be as much as i can , right now im also learning for my diploma but ill try to be active <br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? <br/>

<br/>

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until all my pokemon faint . I shall make no scam, break no rules, breed no pokemon. I shall wear all pikachu hats and win a lot of battles. I shall live and faint at my post. I am the pokeball in the darkness. I am the winner in the gyms. I am the shield that guards the realms of pokemon. I pledge my life and honor to the R3vo Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Approved!</r>

FRnvVzg.png