Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<t>1. IGN(In Game Name) - F3rrar1<br/>

2. Age - 17<br/>

3. Location/Country - Latvia<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - 2 Hrs 10 mins<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - Don't have any friend yet, but i will have alot soon d;<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - Haven't been in any guild yet<br/>

7. Can you be active in either XAT or Teamspeak? - I can be in both but prefer Skype <3<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - Yes, i promise!</t>

[glow=red]llılılı Blow a kiss, fire a gun llılılı.

llılılı All we need is somebody to lean on llılılı[/glow]

:Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Affan"><s>

</s>IGN(In Game Name) : Affan<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Location/Country: I'm from Maldives<br/>

<br/>

Hours Played(view trainer card): Should be 3+ (Can't check because the server is full, always)<br/>

<br/>

Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?: Nop, since I recently joined the game and I am looking for a guild where I can enjoy my stay and have a pleasurable gaming experience. <br/>

<br/>

List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure.: I haven't joined any guild yet~<br/>

<br/>

Can you be active in either XAT or Teamspeak?: I can be active in both. Just let me know the IP address of the TS via PM or in-game. Else you can link me to the xat chat, I can be online in both at the same time.<br/>

<br/>

Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath?: Yes, I promise to abide by the guild's Oath<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<B><s></s><br/>

Welcome to R3vo!<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="F3rrar1"><s>

</s>1. IGN(In Game Name) - F3rrar1<br/>

2. Age - 17<br/>

3. Location/Country - Latvia<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - 2 Hrs 10 mins<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - Don't have any friend yet, but i will have alot soon d;<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - Haven't been in any guild yet<br/>

7. Can you be active in either XAT or Teamspeak? - I can be in both but prefer Skype <3<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - Yes, i promise!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<B><s></s>Welcome to R3vo!<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I'll add both of you to the hierarchy list remember to join the temp channel in game.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r>Welcome all the new members of R3VO, I'm glad you guys chose this guild.<br/>

<br/>

And jhax, that Firefox + flash player is not working,.so i still can't come to xat. <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

And I still didn't get a new lappy and now I'm like 60 km away from my home, so can't use my.parents lappy too, so I'm struck with my Android and there's no Android version. <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Sorry <E>:Frown:</E></r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Serena"><s>

</s>Welcome all the new members of R3VO, I'm glad you guys chose this guild.<br/>

<br/>

And jhax, that Firefox + flash player is not working,.so i still can't come to xat. <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

And I still didn't get a new lappy and now I'm like 60 km away from my home, so can't use my.parents lappy too, so I'm struck with my Android and there's no Android version. <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Sorry <E>:Frown:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's ok I don't like Xat anyway as a matter of fact I hate it! From this point out we are Teamspeak only. You dont need a mic either. Teamspeak server is 109.169.56.53:11407 the password is vivalar3vo</r>

FRnvVzg.png