Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r>Will someone plz make an Android version of PRO, so that i can start playing >.< I'm dying to play this game <E>:Frown:</E> or can anyone lend me their lappy or PC.</r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Welcome to R3vo to the Nub Recruits we've had <br/>

<br/>

Working on getting a crappy computer working to play PRO for now I'm screwed until the linux version is ready<br/>

<br/>

and how do I get teamspeak I've never used before? Is it a download because the IP Address didn't work in my browser if it is a download I'll have to see if I can get it on linux.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

<r>hello guys I'll leave the guid ... Thank you for having accepted me, by this time I was in this guild, but rediscovered old friends and I have been a long time whit them , and I would not represent well this guild with several friends in other place so, I hope you do not take this the wrong way so my decision to leave , along with me Suhu also reunited friends so thanks R3vo and thanks Jhax for all <E>:thanks:</E></r>

pTi1HIX.png

<r><QUOTE author="MrOsi"><s>

</s>hello guys I'll leave the guid ... Thank you for having accepted me, by this time I was in this guild, but rediscovered old friends and I have been a long time whit them , and I would not represent well this guild with several friends in other place so, I hope you do not take this the wrong way so my decision to leave , along with me Suhu also reunited friends so thanks R3vo and thanks Jhax for all <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sadly to hear but I wish you good luck for your next time. Have fun and enjoy your time with your friends. :-)</r>

gGdXXlx.gif

<r>Well, I'll not lie. I'm sad to here that and a little angry too (obvious reasons)<br/>

<br/>

But anyway, Good Luck for your future <E>:y:</E></r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="MrOsi"><s>

</s>hello guys I'll leave the guid ... Thank you for having accepted me, by this time I was in this guild, but rediscovered old friends and I have been a long time whit them , and I would not represent well this guild with several friends in other place so, I hope you do not take this the wrong way so my decision to leave , along with me Suhu also reunited friends so thanks R3vo and thanks Jhax for all <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

See you around osi on another note welcome Zydrunsk!</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<t>1. IGN(In Game Name) - lukestephens360<br/>

2. Age - 19<br/>

3. Location/Country - UK<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - Around 2 hours(Server down can not view card)<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - No<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - N/A<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? - Yes, i have a working mic and prefer to use TS rather then typing.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? Yes i do!</t>