Guess I'm That New Person.

(ovo)/ Heyo, folks! I'm Primaesthetics, and I've kept my eye on this game for a bit, but only now just started to play. I'd very much appreciate any bit of help I can get! Hopefully I can get behind this site.. :Angel:

If you wish to contact me elsewhere, I am also on PokeFarm Q and PokeHeroes under the same name. Cheers!

cGJ6v0a.gif

<コ:彡 Stay Fresh! <コ:彡

Avatar created by violetpool of PFQ

Gif is official Splatoon art

(ovo)/ Heyo, folks! I'm Primaesthetics, and I've kept my eye on this game for a bit, but only now just started to play. I'd very much appreciate any bit of help I can get! Hopefully I can get behind this site.. :Angel:

If you wish to contact me elsewhere, I am also on PokeFarm Q and PokeHeroes under the same name. Cheers!

Hey there Primaesthetics and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Until we meet again.

Welcome :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.