Good bye pro ^^

My official good bye to pro

My experience in pro was awesome awesome game man thumbs up to the developer shane :y: thanks to supporting and fav staffs to me my fav dear shaui kitsumi and noisia ^_^

Ahh well lots of experiences i made a guild been good got ladder too been in many guilds leadered em make frnds eventually have struggle have pokes and all played along a year eventually got haters as well [glow=red] Dab to haters [/glow] and [glow=red] love to my frnds [/glow] got some really bad feedbacks from peoples xD called [glow=red]god of pokemon and top collector of yellow too idk if i am lol [/glow] ahh got frnds many of em not to mention all but the most loveable ones [glow=red]kill3rrrr goregasmic acsii dinoking gannga *idk full name of u gangaa nerd xD* shacodemon elyaskhan

J3nn3ll3 vishalmishara deidraa prehax water01 u too bro adaline03 and aienma flapfallat yveltray ........ many many sry if i didnt mentioned u guys :( </SIZE>[/glow]<SIZE size="200">

Ahh was fun game and who knows i may return some day hehe good day too all and have fun clash pvp [glow=red]DONOT FORGET BASKET THAT KEEPS EVERYBODY IN CASKET![/glow]

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet

Take care

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.