Butterplayz

Do you like this idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes!
    • No
    • It's alright

Hey, guys!

In the original games, FLY was one of the most used HMs. As you may have noticed, in PRO it's useless. Therefore, I had an idea of giving a use to this pointless attack. Maybe when used would act kinda like a surf/levitation over grass to avoid Pokemon. This would allow players to not have to waste money on repels in grassy areas and give a chance for PRO to sell a FLY MOUNT, therefore getting them more money to expand. Of course, this would only work on grass and not in caves and whatnot. I believe this would benefit both player and server, as well as create a use for the once well-used HM.

Feel free to comment on any criticism and your thoughts on this idea. Also, if you have any additions to this idea don't be afraid to reply below.

Nah, Fly has a use in PRO (you need it for the train system)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]ButterPlayz[/mention], moneysink? meh I don't like the suggestion :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi. I appreciate the suggestion but i have to disagree.

The reason is that this is a MMO, every MMO to stay alive must make people work, walk, farm and use money. As you said, with Fly, we would not buy repels, but also we would not have Random Shiny encounters. Even if PRO would receive earnings from selling those mounts, the game wouldnt.

Feel free to tell me in case i havent been clear enough, have a great day you all!

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...