Olá... Hello !!!

Oi... Eu Sou O [fade][glow=purple]Refferencer[/glow][/fade] !!!

Eu Costumava Jogar No Server [glow=yellow]Yellow[/glow] Mas, Resolvi Recomeçar E Jogar No Server [glow=blue]Blue[/glow] !!!

Acabei Deixando Um Monte De Amigos Pra Traz Nessa Mudança, Mas Tenho Certeza De Que Vou Fazer Muitos Outros Novos Amigos...

Gosto Muito Desse Jogo, A Comunidade No Forum E No Jogo Me Agrada Bastante... Dado Esse Fato Decidi Contribuir Com Guias Em Vídeos Que Vou Estar Postando No Meu Canal...

Decidi Fazer Isso Para Ajudar A Comunidade Do Jogo E Também Pra Contribuir Com Guias A Comunidade Brasileira Do Jogo (Esqueci De Comentar Sou Brasileiro HAHAHA) Já Que Não Tem Muitos Guias Em Meu Idioma !!!

Espero Me Divertir No Server [glow=blue]Blue[/glow] Mais Do Que Me Divertia No Server [glow=yellow]Yellow[/glow] !!!

[fade][glow=purple]REFFERENCER[/glow][/fade] AQUI E ATÉ MAIS :Cool:

~ ENGLISH ~

Hi... I'm The [fade][glow=purple]Refferencer[/glow][/fade] !!!

I Used To Play On [glow=yellow]Yellow[/glow] Server But I Decided To Start Over And Play On The Server [glow=blue]Blue[/glow] !!!

I Ended Up Leaving A Lot Of Friends To Bring In This Change, But I Am Sure That I Will Make Many Other New Friends...

I Like This Game, The Community In The Forum And In The Game I Like It... Given This Fact I Decided To Contribute With Guides In Videos That I Will Be Posting In My Channel...

I Decided To Do This To Help The Community Of The Game And Also To Contribute With Guides The Brazilian Community Of The Game (I Forgot To Comment I Am Brazilian HAHAHA) Since There Are Not Many Guides In My Language !!!

I Hope To Have Fun In [glow=blue]Blue[/glow]Server More Than I Had Fun In [glow=yellow]Yellow[/glow] Server !!!

[fade][glow=purple]REFFERENCER[/glow][/fade] HERE AND EVEN MORE :Cool:

Hope you will enjoy on blue and meet new friends!

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.