Introduction of Exp share

Ruzlanmito

Do you support the addition of exp share?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the addition of exp share?

• Yes, I feel it is needed asap
    • No

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself to you guys and then explain why addition exp share is important. I joined the game like 5 days ago, I've been playing pokemon wifi games/omega ruby/Fire red and so on. I am into hardcore pvp you can say.

Anyways, the topic is about the addition of exp share and why it is important and will be a important factor towards building a viable team for PvP.

1)Rise of some slow tier tank pokemon : There lots of slow tier pokemons such as chansey and skarmory(there are alot more, but if you are into pvp you should know). In my time of playing, I've already understood that fairly new players like me gives priority to levelling up pokemon which can hko wild pokemons. Therefore making slow tier pokemons unviable and alot of time consuming.

2)The state of the meta/what can it turn into : The meta is involved around Volcarona/Litwick and some other speed tier pokemons. Having introduce exp gives the ones down in the speed tier alot of priority, since you can now find having them easier to obtain or worth working for.

3)Evolving early game : Evolving stuffs early game, such as magikarp and some other squishy pokemon, it's very time consuming and irritating. I've seen people raging over that fact, and that might even cause people to rage quit.

I've tried to cover as much points as possible, please point out any cons you might see(are there any?)

UvDyHVt.png

good afternoon.

I think this post requires deletion. If you care to read some of the 'suggestions that will never happen', you will find Exp Share there.

Sorry, wont happen.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Skarmory is ez to exp

Even with exp share, chansey still cancer to exp

what a hell exp share will change the meta lul ?

Just don't evolve them :)

I've played pro for 2years, and i've never encountered problem from exp, people keep talking me don't evolve them, and that's what everybody do in this game, this game is supposed to be hard, not a little kid game level

Also 5day is too short to give an opinion of exp share, thx

bdfc86182546935c7...e32d2ee8-503ad1f.png

As Thor previously mentioned, the EXP share will never be implemented.

As stated in the Read this first before making a suggestion topic

Exp Share

(Including Amulet Coin/Lucky Egg/Pay day bonus money)

These things won't happen as it make game become more easy, and get rid of the part of MMO. Additionally, Membership also reason why it not added.

As this is also under the list of[glow=red] denied suggestions[/glow], I'll have to lock this topic.

Kind regards

[fade][glow=black]- Locked -[/glow][/fade]

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

• Eaty unlocked this topic
  • Developer

Hello, I fully reworked the EXP code to gen7 and coded Party EXP share and the item EXP share while I was at it.

I am not sure how we'll release the EXP share item yet. The Party EXP share will probably be activated sporadically for EXP/EV weekends and events.

Please keep in mind that it'll most likely take a while before we'll officially release it on live servers as we need to fully rework spawns and trainer levels.

• 10 months later...
  • Eaty locked this topic