alola to all~

howdy goons,

jeweniper here, pleasure to meet you! I started PRO for the first time on Yellow server a few days ago. I don't have many hours under my belt, but I'm having a great time so far and look forward to maintaining an active record. I've been playing pokemon for many years, and if I were a poke, I'd prb be grass.

eventually, I think I'd like to join a guild, but don't expect to have much success/focus on pvp. I'm here for pokefun, basically. anyway, nice to meet you all! :Angel:

I made a calculated risk, but man am I bad at math.

Glad to see you here, welcome to the PRO universe, Hope you will have fun with us!

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.

howdy goons,

jeweniper here, pleasure to meet you! I started PRO for the first time on Yellow server a few days ago. I don't have many hours under my belt, but I'm having a great time so far and look forward to maintaining an active record. I've been playing pokemon for many years, and if I were a poke, I'd prb be grass.

eventually, I think I'd like to join a guild, but don't expect to have much success/focus on pvp. I'm here for pokefun, basically. anyway, nice to meet you all! :Angel:

Howdy, partner!

Yeah, join the PVE side of the community, others are just barbarians. :Proud:

Anyway, welcome to PRO, hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do ^-^

welcome!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.