Toxicity guild recruiting [Silver server]

Icatchferalcats

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna join toxicity guild

Capture.PNG

Since you have aquired that play time in only a couple of weeks, we can see you're active :Grin: . What's your discord name? Also, happy new year everyone! :Crazy:

my discord is hirudo

Hi there! I'm JamesWarlord, been around in the game for a while now and I made up my mind to join a guild. I thought about this one since Ayu told me aboout it (I'm something like a new customer to her daycare shop) and it looks like a friendly enviroment.

My discord is JamesWarlord#9401

GLQGHNY.png

That's my trainer card with my playtime, badges, the money I just got from some nuggets and dex just because? xd (so close to being able to enter to cerulean cave + _ +)

About PvP, I kind of want to get into it, but never had the luck or money to get pokes that will be good enough, but will try my best.

See ya around!

Hi there! I'm JamesWarlord, been around in the game for a while now and I made up my mind to join a guild. I thought about this one since Ayu told me aboout it (I'm something like a new customer to her daycare shop) and it looks like a friendly enviroment.

My discord is JamesWarlord#9401

GLQGHNY.png

That's my trainer card with my playtime, badges, the money I just got from some nuggets and dex just because? xd (so close to being able to enter to cerulean cave + _ +)

About PvP, I kind of want to get into it, but never had the luck or money to get pokes that will be good enough, but will try my best.

See ya around!

Hey, I added you on discord! About pvp: you don't have to worry about being good or having epics. Just focus on having fun. We can help you with getting into it as much as you need. I hope we will get along :Grin:

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

i wanna join toxicity guild

Capture.PNG

Since you have aquired that play time in only a couple of weeks, we can see you're active :Grin: . What's your discord name? Also, happy new year everyone! :Crazy:

my discord is hirudo

Hey, sorry i missed your respnse Anyway, i added you on discord.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Hey, have been playing for almost half a year and gathered bunch of quite epic pokemons,trademark being my epic h.a careful gliscor:

https://i.imgur.com/LuWxq6e.jpg

I am active and friendly player and currently have 370 ingame hours, growing each day. I think i would enjoy being your member and you would also benefit from me. Also have discord: vratz#1754

My trainer card: https://i.imgur.com/AnoDCVE.jpg