legendary pokes limit in pvp

Mordknight

hi; i am new to pvp battles i still lose many :p i noticed thaht some players use more than one legendary poke in their team! is that allowed. like a team of suicune heatran azelf jirachi entei mew....

if yes what is the point of it! this ruins the whole fun i guess. fun teams with a set up strat and vision wont have any place in pvp regarding the huge lack in coded moves and abilities.

and btw i am tired of the same like 15 pokes in every pvp battle . always the same pokes. where is the fun in that...

give me your opinion

Se5dVWY.png

Hmm I probably faced the same guy you are talking about and beat him twice today.

If you want more variety i'll suggest you go to Pokémon Showdown,many moves/abilities ain't coded in PRO.

That's just my opinion.And I can tell that I agree that I didn't have fun at all against that guy. XD

And yes that is allowed to use 6 legendary in a ranked PvP.Not really any reason to ban it.^^

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

In pvp most people use the same pokemon. Tyranitar,Excadrill,Talonflame, etc. It does get annoying and boring at times but a full legendary team would be fun to play against since it's new and not often do you get those battles. You're new to pvp so it'll take time to get used to it. And the way to get used to it is by losing :)

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

Im so against multiple legendaries for ranked pvp, like, what is the essence of a battle like that, also mostly wants to get on the ladder, and tries their best. I got my legends but i never used more than 1 and i rarely use them as well, as those are superior pokes than the others.. they they might say tyranitar is also one of these pokes, but hey.. tyranitar is a pseudo legendary, a not a real legendary..yeah yeah.. base total.. well the point is.. make it fair and square in pvp.. the use of multiple legendaries are for those people with no balls and guts at all.. how can you call this pro now

the fun is meant in the variety of teams... new strategies...

if i am against a full legendary team that most of them have few weaknesses and have access to bossting moves; it will be a sure loss if i dont have at least 3 tanks with status moves in my team and if i place a wrong leading poke there will be no chance to win.

Just tune this ranked mode and plz make a rule that limits legendaries use. like 1 per team

Se5dVWY.png

I play 6 legendarys atm because it fun to play not because its op, its something different/new/uncommon.

And I think it is very easy to counter it tbh, 5 Legendarys -which are obtainable in pro- have a Psychic type...

"the fun is meant in the variety of teams... new strategies..."

You see in ~25% of all games Chansey and there is not a single legendary in the top 25 most used Pokemon in pvp.

(Source is this threat, its from yellow server but I think its a good source to have a approximately view of pvp mon´s https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=69331)

What I try to say is, a team with much Legendarys IS a variety and includes maybe a new strategie. You mostly see Sandteams, Stallteams or Rainteams which -of course- can contain Legendarys but they are not the core.

A legendary is a Pokemon like every other too, isnt it? Well they have mostly very good basestats but its not like other Pokes dont have good base stats.

"and btw i am tired of the same like 15 pokes in every pvp battle "

Any legendary in there?

On otherhand Im not ladder player and dont have a huge knowledge. I worte down my opinion and will change it when someone explain why more then one legendary would be op in a team.

I apologize for my english, its late here. :D

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 3 weeks later...