Heeey, hi

heeeeeey !!!!!

i've been watching a lot of bob's burgers while playing PRO (talk about multitasking), so if you do know the show please read the title in louise's voice

randomly bumped into PRO some days ago and fell in love, the graphics are awesome and it's so nice to have a lil pokemon following you around. so satisfying!!! it's a great alternative for people who want to get better at competitive fights and all that, honestly great job you all !!!

i go by cap mostly, play in some pokemon rps and edit images here and there. i'm loving all the content here, hoping to get to know the site a little better before posting on some trades. anyways, its a pleasure to meet you all, hope you're having a great day :Heart:

hoi1.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heey [mention]captainwestenra[/mention] and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

Talking about knowing the site better: I'd advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Good luck on your journey, and see you soon ingame :D

heeeeeey !!!!!

i've been watching a lot of bob's burgers while playing PRO (talk about multitasking), so if you do know the show please read the title in louise's voice

[float=left][...][/float]

anyways, its a pleasure to meet you all, hope you're having a great day

Hey, welcome! :D

I don't know the show, but I'll try to read it with my best feminine voice for you xD

Multitasking is good when you play PRO, 'cause when you're down to hunting a specific rare pokémon, you better be either patient or busy watching something aside :p

Anywho, shared pleasure, and I hope you'll enjoy PRO as much as we do :3