Too Many Legendaries in PVP

Lasthope4

Hello everyone. Let's get straight to the point. They should ban legendary from pvp. I know many people uses legendary in their team. But 3 legendary is very unfair . Example :- Celebi , Heatran , latios. I know it's their credit that they played for so long. But the maximum amount of legendary in a team should be 1. So it stays fair.

But still if we see it fairly , we will find out that 3 legendary pokes in 1 team really isn't fair. So the maximum amount of legendary in a team should be 1. Some people even uses mew + celebi + heatran + latios. Many people asked me to raise voice. Cause slowly it's becoming a great problem. and this should be fixed . The legendary fact is really annoying. Please make some decision on that. I just want it to be fair. So nobody gets hurt like that. :thanks: for understanding. I don't know where this will end but. I see bad side and good side too. I like legendary myself too. But i don't like people talking bs in chats. As a result new players who just started pvp will leave game. They will get mad. This will affect the game a lot. and it's already affecting. :thanks:

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey friend,

let legendaries be, you have chance to get them as well and there are still plenty of possibilities around team building to build without 600 BST legendary Pokemon.

I hope you respect my vote and have a nice day.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Disagreed,why? There's plenty of ways to counter them.Also,I don't think "Unfair" is a correct reason to ban it.You have to be prepared if you're gonna go ahead and start PvP.

And with RNG,nothing to say on that,it's just RNG.

Goodluck with your thread.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Many players getting too lucky . I think they should check rng system. It can be broken. Although cric hit + freeze and cric hit + burn. and critical hits on crucial moments is very annoying. It's not sometimes. It happens regularly. I am not saying that i am the only unlucky person. I am lucky all hell too sometimes.

This is how random works. Sometimes, it favors you; sometimes it doesn't.

The human tends to only notice the bad things, so it thinks only bad happens; but it's not the case

But i don't like how they act after they lose cause of rng. Everyday i see people complaining about rng. Today it happened to me too. and they should ban legendary from pvp.

Everyday, people complain about literally anything, deal with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't see the link between RNG and Banning legendaries in PVP though :p

I know many people uses legendary in their team. But 3 legendary is very unfair . Example :- Celebi , Heatran , latios. I know it's their credit that they played for so long. But the maximum amount of legendary in a team should be 1. So it stays fair.

You too can catch these very same legendaries, how is that unfair? '-'

Many people complains about rng. And talks bs with each other when it happens. Many friends broke up cause of this too. This game is becoming ridiculously toxic.

The game isn't becoming anything; the community might be, but that's a whole other point. :D

Just ignore them -or report them, with proper evidence, if they abuse.

I won this match cause of RNG. I agree, He maybe is better than me. He was in my friend list too . But after this. See what happened. I lost my patience too . and something bad happened.

XI4ylDo.png

He insta unfriend me.

That wasn't a true friend, then, no big loss ;)