Gliscor Poison Heal and Defog

Bladermagician

Gliscor Poison Heal and Defog allowed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Gliscor Poison Heal and Defog allowed?

• Yes it should be allowed
    • No it should not be allowed

Just a reminder of all the hazard controll pokemon that are available ingame and strong in pvp :

Crobat

Scizor

Mew

Togekiss

Skarmory

Latias

Latios

Empoleon

Mandibuzz

Blastoise

Tentacruel

Starmie

Kabutos

Forretress

Donphan

Excadrill

Avalugg

If you don't have enough choice in this to build, i don't know what to do anymore.

Oh goodie I will go train my Serious Mew and Naughty Latios as my defoggers. Or wait I will go catch a Mandibuzz that can’t learn Foul Play and Overcoat doesn’t work.

Truth be told half of the mons you posted have huge flaws with them or are complete trash. But that’s none of my business :frog: :coffee:

You see trash pokemon, i see changes in the meta that would be desperatly needed. All those pokemon are strong and usable, if you don't think so that's not of my business either.

If you want i can give you some building tips :

• Empoleon fits well with gliscor and crobat, you got both hazard control and perfect type coverage defensivly.
  • Mandibuzz is also strong with knockoff and taunt.
  • Kabutops can be used as a rain spinner like scizor as a rain defogger.
  • Avalugg is a strong def wall even tho it gots a bad def typing

Others well, they are already strong no need to proove it i guess.

Like i said, if we ban one combo, we ban them all. Most players logic was that clefable should be banned due to the incompatibility of the ability and move, why should gliscor be allowed then ? We got way enough hazard control in PRO.

Empoleon is a weak pokemon with no recovery that is easily trapped by a Pokémon that is overused in the game.

Mandibuzz I already explained I don’t even know why you would try to argue for it.

Kabutops has what good players like to call “four move syndrome” it’s main objective is to be fast and powerful in the rain and you don’t exactly want to be spinning with things so frail.

Avalugg is straight garbage just asking to be setup on AND it’s weak to rocks.

If you want a “desperate change in the meta game” you should look to things like Blissey, Tangrowth and Talonflame. All those Pokémon are very oppressive to the metagame.

Oh and FYI I voted to ban on this thread just so you don’t think I’m biased in my arguments here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]STRATEGIST[/mention], if it was that easy blader wouldn't have made the threads and we wouldn't have this discussion.

If it is like you said "illegal; Banned it; Period.", then staffs wouldn't even hesitate about banning the stuff we have been mentioning.

Phione with Tail Glow, Legendary Dogs with Event moves and Legendary Dogs with H.A

Under your logic those should have been banned already.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@STRATEGIST, if it was that easy blader wouldn't have made the threads and we wouldn't have this discussion.

If it is like you said "illegal; Banned it; Period.", then staffs wouldn't even hesitate about banning the stuff we have been mentioning.

Phione with Tail Glow, Legendary Dogs with Event moves and Legendary Dogs with H.A

Under your logic those should have been banned alread[mention]STRATEGIST[/mention] [mention]STRATEGIST[/mention]

Correct, its simple, if its an illegal combo, it should be banned, thats my point of view, as simple as that