Unware clefable

Rohitdalvi

As we all know thst recently unware abiltiy was coded thst made clefabke op pokemon with sofboiled so we all suggested to ban it but clefable can learn a mkve moonlight which is same as softboiled and is very op to counter so please i suggest not to use moonlight with h.a clefabke :confused:

Hope you bother my suggestion :thanks:

heixhsyue-512x288.png

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THINGS WILL HAPPEN:3

[mention]RohitDalvi[/mention], no.

Read ->

Alright so just recently the move unaware got coded yay. Now I was fully against this ability being implemented mid pvp season but hey can't do nothing now xD. So we all know clefable and softboiled are incompatible and therefore the moves wish&protect / moonlight were decent subsitutes for softboiled. Now clefables generation the move softboiled and the ability unaware are so far apart they never got added together in the same pool also after smogon did its research they found out how overpowered the toxic softboiled spam would be and on top of that without needed the extra protect it could have another free move in its move pool meaning more stalling.

That's not all see you all are probably like "well isn't moonlight the same thing" well at the time and still a lot of rain and sand teams were being pkayed its nerfing the hp gain off of moonlight(moonlights hp gain is based off of weather if you didn't know). So with clefable wish protect we all know if you run toxic u need a wish/ protect turn to stall out but without needing a protect u can straight gain 50% hp without a 2 move turn thus u lose any kind of momentum on a wish prediction and we don't even have team view so we can assume that the clefable will be magic guard or unaware. So I'm here to stop the situation that's about to be a unaware clefable boild boosting/ toxic spam.

And if you don't think it's much of a problem I hope you know clefable is a very ou poke is abused in sm and bw ect so giving it a buff on a half pvp bugged game would be urber imo.

I'm asking to ban the use of unaware+softboiled that's what this post is being made for! Please +1 or -1 if you agree/disagree.

P.s if my wording is off aka duck my phone (: If you want more cons to this I will add when home

Source: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=445834#p445834

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Besides, one of the main argument for banning Softboiled + Unaware was that it was an illegal combination in official games.

Moonlight + Unaware is never an illegal combination, since Clefairy learned the move via level-up regardless of what ability it has.

Softboiled + Unaware is illegal, because in official games Softboiled on Clefable is only possible via Gen 3 tutor, when H.A. doesn't exist yet. Heck, even the Unaware ability itself doesn't exist back then during Gen 3 era.