Growing Ghosts; The Graveyard Conundrum

• Growing Ghosts: The Graveyard Conundrum •

9922481507108937.png

Are you ready for a spooky event?

It seems there’s a shortage of the darker side of pokemon. As light needs darkness to balance, we need your help. Help us to gather a collection of all the different types of dark, psychic, and ghost type pokemon to contain the balance! The professors even have a chilling surprise for your efforts :devil:

This event will consist of two parts.

∙ One being achieved in game and on the forums.

∙ The second part will take place in your home and the General Arts Showcase in the PRO forums.

The event begins October 6th and ends October 31st.

• In Game⎪Forums •

frillish.gif

∙ Catch and train to level 100 the Pokemon requested by the NPCs. They will be hidden throughout Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

They must meet the exact requirements the NPC will give you.

∙ Bring them to one of the NPC’s hidden throughout the three mentioned regions.

Screenshot the data

∙ Answer the 5 trivia questions.

∙ Post the screenshots, trivia answers, and your server in the comments below.

The Pokemon must be your OT and caught within the time the event starts and ends.

The NPC will work as follows; You will interact with the NPC(s) initially. Upon so they will request you to train a specific Pokemon with requirements. The NPC('s) are hidden throughout four different regions; Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and Sinnoh. These is where the event will take place. They will be hidden in the spooky places throughout each region :devil: In example, maybe a foggy environment, with a graveyard, or somewhere with stairs.

After this is completed you will then show them the Pokemon. Each Pokemon you show him they will give you one of the five trivia questions. Once you have the five questions, screenshot the five individual Pokemon at level 100, and include a picture of each of the five in your submission. Be sure to remember you must complete the leveling and answer the questions to enter.

Don’t worry either everyone, this isn’t the only thing we have up our sleeves this Halloween ;) Keep a look out for more to come and have fun!

• Template •</COLOR>

IGN:

Screenshots:

Answer 1:

Answer 2:

Answer 3:

Answer 4:

Answer 5:

<i></i>

• Prizes •

3 winners will be chosen from each server at random.

The prizes will awarded appropriately.

1st Place

1x Shiny Frillish

1x Halloween Box

1x Vampire Suit/Eyes

2nd Place

1x 60 Day MS

1x Halloween Box

1x Vampire Suit/Eyes

3rd Place

1x 50c

1x Halloween Box

1x Vampire Suit/Eyes

4th Place

1x 25c

1x Halloween Box

1x Vampire Suit/Eyes

5th Place

1x Halloween Box

1x Vampire Suit/Eyes

• F.A.Q •

When does this event start?

The event starts the 6th of October

When does this event end?

The event ends officially on October 31st.

Can I use multiple accounts?

No, one account per entry. 1 account means 1 IP address.

How will I know if I won ?

You'll be contacted by a staff member on forum through private message, and your name will be displayed on this topic at the end of the event.

When can I claim my reward ?

Each winner will be personally contacted by a staff member and rewarded according to the position.

Will the Frillish have IV's I want?

Be aware the Shiny Frillish will be randomized in terms of statistical values. We will not alter this is anyway for the prize winner.<i></i>

[fade]</FADE>

<COLOR color="#FF8000">Keep the lights on everyone. I wish you the best of luck!

<FADE>609.gif709.gif571.gif[/fade]

eqBpiUt.png

Rules|General Support|Bug Resolution|Game Guides|Suggestions

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be banished to the Distortion World for Giratina to ingest.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m extremly dissapointed for now. :n:

Halloween is my favorite Event in all games. But this one?

Wasting alot of time to have A CHANCE of beeing 1 out of 1000 players that CAN win a price, also the prices are not even that interesting (at least for me)

Compared to Reallife: Work for 9h, get 50$ and buy a Lottery Ticket from it.

Also: Players who have Millions of Money or coins to buy MS for YEARS, who are not interested in Shinys or expecialy this one will be dissapointed as well.

I prefer a more funny "ingame-only" event with unique stuff to obtain like clothes or smtg like that.

[glow=blue]Don’t worry either everyone, this isn’t the only thing we have up our sleeves this Halloween ;) Keep a look out for more to come and have fun![/glow]

I hope its WAY BETTER then the event above :Crazy:

[glow=green]BTW GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :)[/glow]

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

[mention]uhohoreo14[/mention], quite literally Doax said that there will be more stuff

Don’t worry either everyone, this isn’t the only thing we have up our sleeves this Halloween ;) Keep a look out for more to come and have fun!

The unique map and the new cosmetic will come at the same time most likely (the cosmetics need a client update though).

Wasting alot of time to have A CHANCE of beeing 1 out of 1000 players that CAN win a price

Effort != Reward in this event, sadly I have to agree with Curry

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.