Growing Ghosts; The Graveyard Conundrum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m extremly dissapointed for now. :n:

Halloween is my favorite Event in all games. But this one?

Wasting alot of time to have A CHANCE of beeing 1 out of 1000 players that CAN win a price, also the prices are not even that interesting (at least for me)

I prefer a more funny "ingame-only" event with unique stuff to obtain like clothes or smtg like that.

3npUDil.png

I hope its WAY BETTER then the event above :Crazy:

[glow=red]BTW GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :)[/glow]

Just wait curry. This is just one event our amazing CC team put togrther after the last one was revealed too early.

You'll see what we have planned for Halloween. The art team have been busy creating things for the event too and we have a brilliant new area that the mappers and the Scripter team have put together, all in the space of around two months!

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

Have fun ^^

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

I´m extremly dissapointed for now. :n:

Halloween is my favorite Event in all games. But this one?

Wasting alot of time to have A CHANCE of beeing 1 out of 1000 players that CAN win a price, also the prices are not even that interesting (at least for me)

I prefer a more funny "ingame-only" event with unique stuff to obtain like clothes or smtg like that.

3npUDil.png

I hope its WAY BETTER then the event above :Crazy:

[glow=red]BTW GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :)[/glow]

Just wait curry. This is just one event our amazing CC team put togrther after the last one was revealed too early.

You'll see what we have planned for Halloween. The art team have been busy creating things for the event too and we have a brilliant new area that the mappers and the Scripter team have put together, all in the space of around two months!

Ohhhh 9oomy .. you know, you are my favorite Artist,- dont dissapoint me now :devil:

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

ur different regions; Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and Sinnoh. These is where the event will take place. They will be hidden in the spooky places throughout each region :devil: In example, maybe a foggy environment, with a graveyard, or somewhere with stairs.

so hidden,,,, i really have no idea where the NPC will hide...

gave us more clue pleaseeeee :Frown: