First City

Narud

Hello there. This is first city i made in PRO style. How is it for a first try? I used 3 houses as max as i can, wish you like it. :Grin:

1a58129997f9.png

Thanks for view, good luck!

4a7a26ca10b5.png

[dropshadow=green]You can contact me at Discord - @Narud#2031[/dropshadow]

Other than misplaced/missing tiles and lack of tree, its a good map. Let's just try to avoid emptying the long paths specially if its --straight and wide <- which we avoid if possible. Don't cut out buildings or houses.

Also, the signboard is weird to be putted over the houses.

You have it in you, I'd say just keep it up.

ThYNnR0.png

Kindly report any bugs or glitches you will encounter in-game.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks!

Hey you...yes, you.The one who is reading this. You're going to be successful one day & make your parents proud. Have a great day buddy!

Don't cut out buildings or houses.

Also, the signboard is weird to be putted over the houses.

Thanks for rating, but i dont get you. What "cut buildings or houses" mean? And signboard looks bad here? Why you say about them? I guess all players get thats signboards on buildings is kinda "Pokemart" or something, look much better than just free space.

And straight lines is what i planned to palce if really, no matter PRO filled with those like roads, or not?

Wish you get me right :Angel:

4a7a26ca10b5.png

[dropshadow=green]You can contact me at Discord - @Narud#2031[/dropshadow]

What "cut buildings or houses" mean? And signboard looks bad here? Why you say about them? I guess all players get thats signboards on buildings is kinda "Pokemart" or something, look much better than just free space.

And straight lines is what i planned to palce if really, no matter PRO filled with those like roads, or not?

Hey!

I think he meant to avoid placing halves of buildings on the edges of the map, like you did on the upper and right edges ^^

d9Simd5.png

About the signboards, we can see the shadow below it, even though it's placed on the shadowy side of the house already :p And the poles seem odd on a house wall, imo

x1XrQDf.png

I like your maps overall, it's true that you often have quite long straight roads though, like your town park, it feels too "geometrically correct" to be authentic, in my opinion ^^

I'm no mapper though, not even half an artist xD It's just my fellow player's opinion

Anyway, keep it up, and have fun, it's the most important :D

• 2 months later...