Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS CHUCK, ELM !!]

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s><POST content="142952"><s></s>142952<e></e></POST> you need to be johto champ to get in the building, and at least 300hours to battle him.<br/>

<br/>

there is no longer 301, 151, 201 etc. i fixed all those<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey arnie :) as i saw that many ppl complain about how when server crashes or the error on chuck which was fixed already but still,you dont get rewarded and have to wait 2 weeks again.<br/>

my idea is-in the implementation you can add a try/catch and when an error occurs you can reset the timer so we can have our chance to at least rebattle it and the prize we earned.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="no123"><s>

</s><POST content="143658"><s></s>143658<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>
</s><POST content="142952"><s></s>142952<e></e></POST> you need to be johto champ to get in the building, and at least 300hours to battle him.<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

hey arnie :) as i saw that many ppl complain about how when server crashes or the error on chuck which was fixed already but still,you dont get rewarded and have to wait 2 weeks again.<br/>

my idea is-in the implementation you can add a try/catch and when an error occurs you can reset the timer so we can have our chance to at least rebattle it and the prize we earned.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Its very difficult to do that via scripting. It is possible, but the way that makes it possible also makes it possible to 'fake lose' against them therefore wont be happening.</r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

</s><POST content="143662"><s></s>143662<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="no123"><s>
</s><POST content="143658"><s></s>143658<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

my idea is-in the implementation you can add a try/catch and when an error occurs you can reset the timer so we can have our chance to at least rebattle it and the prize we earned.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Its very difficult to do that via scripting. It is possible, but the way that makes it possible also makes it possible to 'fake lose' against them therefore wont be happening.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

oh i haven't thought of that,good thinking! i guess i'll just have to wait my 2 weeks cool-down for chuck. but still,it's good to talk to you and bring up ideas which might improve the game,so ty for your time.</r>

<t>ah good, Lorelei Prizes have been updated properly :) you might appreciate one of her prize pools. since they were only previously available at Xmas.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

</s><POST content="143773"><s></s>143773<e></e></POST> ah good, Lorelei Prizes have been updated properly :) you might appreciate one of her prize pools. since they were only previously available at Xmas.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Glaceon? :D</r>