Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS JESSIE AND JAMES !!]

<t>You need a pikachu UNLESS you started kanto with one. it was also a spoiler for the pikachu exclusive battles i will soon be adding.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s><POST content="149867"><s></s>149867<e></e></POST> You need a pikachu UNLESS you started kanto with one. it was also a spoiler for the pikachu exclusive battles i will soon be adding.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Do you mean you need to start kanto with pikachu to join the battles, or just have a pikachu of your own?<br/>

For the new content</r>

Just a Finnish guy doing his thing

<t>Both, if you picked pikachu as a starter, u can use any team (dont have to have pikachu in team), otherwise you must have pikachu lvl 100 (if u started with any of the others).<br/>

<br/>

oh the exclusive battles will be kanto starter pikachu only.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

</s><POST content="149869"><s></s>149869<e></e></POST> Both, if you picked pikachu as a starter, u can use any team (dont have to have pikachu in team), otherwise you must have pikachu lvl 100 (if u started with any of the others).<br/>

<br/>

oh the exclusive battles will be kanto starter pikachu only.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is this only for the pikachu starter, or are you planning to do something like that for every kanto starter? and are there some clear advantages in the rewards of starting with pikachu?<br/>

PS. The idea sound awesome;) just afraid im not getting into the action with my charmander :(</r>

Just a Finnish guy doing his thing

</s><POST content="149869"><s></s>149869<e></e></POST> Both, if you picked pikachu as a starter, u can use any team (dont have to have pikachu in team), otherwise you must have pikachu lvl 100 (if u started with any of the others).<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

That was added after Jessie and James were implemented, right? Because I was able to do them without having Pikachu as a starter or on Level 100.</r>

OfsciGD.png

<r><QUOTE author="Rachneras"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

That was added after Jessie and James were implemented, right? Because I was able to do them without having Pikachu as a starter or on Level 100.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Agree... I fight them and my starter was Squirtle... or Bulbasaur, cant remember <E>:Cry:</E></r>

0FSGU5i.jpg

<t>im thinking what arnie meant is that if you start with a pickahu you dont have to have on your team while battling them, if you havent you must have one to battle them.</t>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png