Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS CHUCK, ELM !!]

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s><POST content="148545"><s></s>148545<e></e></POST> the choosing pokemon thing was just for asthetics :p<br/>

<br/>

also, depending on which NPC you choose, you get a different team to battle.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Some other bosses in the game u "accidentally" blocked to troll us? :P</r>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Klixzzz"><s>

</s><POST content="148549"><s></s>148549<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>
</s><POST content="148545"><s></s>148545<e></e></POST> the choosing pokemon thing was just for asthetics :p<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Some other bosses in the game u "accidentally" blocked to troll us? :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

nah, not right now :) but i will be adding more soon. and at least 6 more when hoenn is out</r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

</s><POST content="148556"><s></s>148556<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Klixzzz"><s>
</s><POST content="148549"><s></s>148549<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Some other bosses in the game u "accidentally" blocked to troll us? :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

nah, not right now :) but i will be adding more soon. and at least 6 more when hoenn is out<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We will have more Bosses than Pokemon soon :P But we appreciate it i guess. Make 1 Boss for every Staffmember atleast if there isnt already :P <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS JESSIE AND JAMES !!]

<t>well more is better most of the time :) Waiting for hoenn mainly so prizes can be a bit broader. but for now, we have quite a few bosses. I'm waiting on my new processor before i attempt scripting a boss challenge (will be multiple boss teams), there will be nice prizes from there ;)</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>FYI, jessie and james teams are listed the wrong way round on the topic. also. You are supposed to require a Pikachu. (if you didnt start with one u need to have a level 100 one in your party)<br/>

<br/>

if the above doesnt work, then i need to rescript it lol.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

</s><POST content="148667"><s></s>148667<e></e></POST> FYI, jessie and james teams are listed the wrong way round on the topic. also. You are supposed to require a Pikachu. (if you didnt start with one u need to have a level 100 one in your party)<br/>

<br/>

if the above doesnt work, then i need to rescript it lol.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

they disappear to hoeen or something or in two weeks they return and can rebattle? :P</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png