Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [21/07/2016 - Sgath & Keres]

<t>how do people find the new prizes on some bosses?</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Amiasek"><s>

</s><POST content="216204"><s></s>216204<e></e></POST> It's probably just me, but I would prefer to get no pokemon from sgath than to get a gastly. It's just feels wrong to get so common pokemon from boss.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Agreed... All bosses should be like Brock, the generous guy who will always give you something useful(Big Nugget) after you make an effort to beat them. Even a Rare Candy wouldn't affect so much and is more useful as a common prize than anything else</r>

<t>Is some of the boss pokemon supposed to have moves it should not be able to learn? Recently fought Arnie and while my Slowbro was out, his Tyrannitar used "Attack Order". Thats a Bug move that only Vespiquen can have in the original games and this move is not breedable etc.<br/>

<br/>

Should I also expect that all the bosses pokemon can have any move on em (E.g. A shuckle with Arceus "Judgment" move)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="KnightlyZero"><s>

</s><POST content="216407"><s></s>216407<e></e></POST><br/>

Should I also expect that all the bosses pokemon can have any move on em (E.g. A shuckle with Arceus "Judgment" move)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yep, and would be more exciting. Isnt it?^^</r>

<r>Sgath&Keres reward:<br/>

x2 Overheat TM, x2 Dark Gem, Ralts, 40.5k<br/>

<QUOTE><s>

</s>It's probably just me, but I would prefer to get no pokemon from sgath than to get a gastly. It's just feels wrong to get so common pokemon from boss.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I think the pokemon reward is a random from those pkms owned by Sgath n Keres. That means u may get Marill, Mawile, Duskull, Eevee, Houndour too *just a guess*</r>